stardust915 on Dec 19, 2015
Lovely headband - great quality too! Thanks!
lomstead on Dec 9, 2015
Arrived quickly and in perfect condition. I've received quite a few comments on the beautiful design and feathers.
lomstead on Dec 9, 2015
Gorgeous! This beautiful headband is a real delight to wear.
Shireen on Nov 18, 2015
Super pretty and just as pictured!
Fluffy froufrou feathers
How did it all start? That's an easy one.
I used to make little feather headbands for friends and family. My incredibly ambitious cousin Meghan convinced me I needed to make a business out of it and she guided me through starting up a small business.
I first got established on Etsy. Then, My first big "deal" was appearing in the first ever Danforth Arts Festival in Toronto, Ontario. It's been growing ever since! Fawn has developed into a brand of it's own and every product I have has reached a pinnacle of quality. That's what I love most, is providing unique luxuries for less.
Flawless feather head bands and terrarium lockets are what makes Fawn completely unique. Every piece is crafted with a flawless finish in every detail. This shop which was once just a past-time has become a boutique which boasts fabulous, down-to-earth accessories with a perfectly modern edge.
Have a question? I would love to hear it. Contact me on the left.
Owner, Froufrou Accessory Expert
Well hello there! I'm the designer, Nicole. I'm a Froufrou Accessory Expert. I love everything from feathers and beads and everything in between.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
1. Your item is being shipped from Canada
2. Canada Post is not open on Saturdays or Sundays or any sort of holiday.
3. Shipping to the USA is taking roughly 10 business days. Inside Canada, about 4 business days.
4. I CANNOT guarantee the time of package arrival unless shipped with ExpressPost. Send me a message before purchase to use this option!
5. I ship orders the next business day, and even the same day in some cases. Very rarely, it may take two business days to reach to post office.
6. Items are sent it a secure bubble mailer or small box. International orders have a label on them which customs requires to list all items inside. I can't really get around that. For gifts, I would recommend having the package sent to you first, then you can send it internally within your country without that label spilling the secret.
That's it! Questions? Send me a message. :D
Refunds and Exchanges
2. Once a package is sent, there is no retrieving it for exchange or refund. Proof of shipment will be provided.
3. In the case that an item needs to be repaired, shipping costs by the customer to Fawn will be refunded ONLY:
a. When the item is shipped by regular, surface mail.
b. Fawn is notified in advance of the item being returned for repair
Easy peasy! Questions? Send me a message.