Anonymous on Dec 29, 2009
Lovely piece. Well made.
Anonymous on Dec 29, 2009
Beautiful piece, lovingly hand crafted.
Anonymous on Jul 9, 2009
This necklace is gorgeous. I haven't taken it off since I got it. Would definitely do business with Neva again!
Anonymous on Jun 11, 2009
Beautiful handmade jewelry. Simple jewelry that makes a bold statement. Delivery and purchase with seller was a quick and easy.
MDD will offer designs and ideas that bring out your exclusivity, but the goal is also to be inclusive. Real women. Women of different sizes. Women who may have some physical limitations making it difficult to wear some jewelry or get it on and off. We're always thinking of the woman who will wear our jewelry.
New to Etsy? As they say, In order to buy & sell on Etsy, you'll need an account. Joining is free and easy. All you need is a valid email address.
Guide to creating an account & buying your item:
► Please contact me if you have any questions or would like to know something that isn't covered. We're here for our customers.
Accepted payment methods
- Money Order
While we prefer PayPal, we also accept money orders. Buyers within California will be sent a revised invoice including state sales tax.
* If you would like to pay by credit card and sign up for PayPal, there is a helpful tutorial on the Etsy site. You may want to open another browser window, cut and paste this URL into that browser:
★ You do not have to sign up to use your credit card to pay via PayPal. There are very helpful step-by-step instructions on paying with a credit card without signing up for PayPal. You may want to open another browser window, cut and paste this URL into that browser:
* By law, we must collect sales tax on all purchases being sent within the state of California. This is added through PayPal once the sale is complete. With other forms of payment, buyers within California will be sent a revised invoice.
* Unless otherwise stated, jewelry items are shipped in a gift box inside of a shipping box. We ship flat rate Priority via USPS on most items, the fee includes Delivery Confirmation and our insuring items.
* For smaller, lighter-weight items such as earrings, we're able to offer more economical First Class shipping in a padded, bubble mailing envelope. We still package your items in one of our cotton-lined cardboard jewelry boxes.
* Destash/Supplies items are also shipped inside bubble mailers.
♥♥♥♥♥♥ We offer Free Shipping on purchases over $100. ♥♥♥♥♥♥
* In an effort to be environmentally friendly, whenever possible, I recycle and use clean but repurposed outer boxes, shipping and packing materials. This is done both so that I can pass my savings onto my customers but more so that we are as green a business as possible.
Let me know if you'd prefer brand new shipping materials with your items.
* Need your items by a special date? Expedited shipping may be available for an additional charge. This includes expedited shipping needs and requests during special offers of Free Shipping, etc. Simply contact us with any special requests before placing your order, and we'll do our best to accommodate your needs.
* Your orders will be shipped to the address associated with your PayPal account.
* We can't be responsible for packages lost by the post office. I pack my products with the utmost care, however, I am not responsible for damages caused by shipping carriers. Please inspect your purchases well upon receipt.
* As all of our items are made by hand and most are one-of-a-kind or limited edition, if an item is lost or damaged beyond repair, you may not be able to receive a duplicate of the same item purchased depending on supplies available. We will gladly offer a refund or exchange for an item of the same value once the loss has been verified or we receive the damaged item.
* At this time, we only ship to addresses within the US. If you are in Europe or Australia and would like to purchase an item, please contact me and we'll see if we can work it out. I'm currently working on setting up international shipping.
We are about to begin shipping to some other countries. Please note that international customers are responsible for all customs, duties, taxes and the like associated with shipping to their respective countries. International- All shipping is first class. International mail takes about 6-14 days. Buyer is responsible for customs fees. I do not write "gift" on customs forms. It is illegal for me to do so.
Refunds and Exchanges
*** Satisfaction Guarantee ***
Your satisfaction is important to us. We offer a 14-day guarantee. If you are not delighted with your new handmade jewelry or you discover that an item you purchased does not meet your needs you may return it for a refund (less shipping), store credit or exchange for another item of equal value if you contact me within 14 days after receiving it.
If items were sent out in a set or pack of any kind, we must receive back all of the pieces in order to issue a refund.
All items must be returned it in original, unworn/unused condition with tags and packaging.
You are responsible for the cost of shipping the item back.
Custom orders, including alterations/special request items, will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
For hygiene reasons Earrings, Fabric Chokers and Hair accessories cannot be returned or exchanged.
We reserve the right to determine normal wear and usage.
Please contact me before you ship something back, otherwise the package cannot be accepted. All refunds are given by means of original form of payment.
Please contact me if your order is damaged upon arrival. Proof of any damage and or non-delivery will be requested.
In most cases I'll replace a lost/damaged item as closely as I can with supplies on hand. If I can't, you may have an exchange, refund or shop credit.
All destash/supplies and vintage sales are final. Thanks.
In the unlikely instance that you receive the wrong item, we will send out the correct item along with postage for the return. Please contact us/respond within one week after receipt. We will send a replacement once we have received the unused item.
✤ Regardless of the issue or time passed, please contact us. We want you to love our products!
*** Repairs ***
All MDD Jewelry is guaranteed against breakage under normal conditions and will be repaired/replaced by another item of equal value at our expense for a period of thirty (30) days. Any repairs necessary after 30 days have elapsed are considered normal wear and tear. We will still gladly repair your jewelry and in most cases there will be a fee.
Please note that this repair guarantee cannot apply to vintage items or Destash commercial items/Supplies, including jewelry, not handmade by us. In most cases we will still be able to honor our satisfaction guarantee on all items sold in our shop.
Please contact me before you ship something back, otherwise the package cannot be accepted and will be returned to sender. All refunds are given by means of original form of payment.
Additional policies and FAQs
Looking for a different size or color? Need more than one of a particular item? If you require length adjustments please let me know. Many items can be made with matching pieces such as earrings. Please convo me prior to ordering and I'll do my best to honor your request. There may be some additional cost for extra materials or labor.
✤ Measurements and descriptions are as complete and accurate as possible. Contact us if you need more information.
*** Recreating Sold Items ***
Maybe you saw a piece of my jewelry on a friend or a photo of something that’s sold and you’d like something like it. We can work together. I can work to recreate some of the style and design elements, similar or complementary color patterns just for you. Contact me and we can discuss the possibility of making your distinctive item. I can give you an idea of when it can be ready. Each item is unique, and it may be impossible to get prior materials back again once out of stock. There may be an extra fee for custom work. Please click on the Sales link under Items for Sale on the Shop homepage to see items that have been sold.
*** Product/Material Characteristics ***
We keep the one who will wear the piece in mind. We want you to love our creations as much as we love creating them. All beads, components and other materials have been carefully selected and most are organic with natural beauty. Often the impact of a piece focuses on or is inspired by the unusual quality or sensual shape of the pearl, shell or other component. The beauty in nature for instance, is not all identical symmetry and consistency. You will not look as if you're wearing something that came out of a warehouse or off an assembly line.
Please keep in mind that because of the use of natural stones, pearls, shell and hand-worked items in many of the designer pieces, slight differences may occur in color, transparency, texture and shape. Gems and components are matched for strand uniformity, but not every natural freshwater pearl will be identical to the one beside it. Though fairly uniform, with handcrafted pieces and features such as metal- or wirework and hand-cut beads, no two will be perfectly identical.
The natural gemstones and other components that we use have inherent characteristics, sometimes slight imperfections (gems may have inclusions) that might appear as flaws. The vintage and repurposed components each have had a previous life and a history all their own. Some stones/pearls are dyed or treated. All gemstones may have been stabilized or color treated unless it states expressly that they are natural.
All items in this shop are intended for use and handling by adults. Beads, earrings, etc. can be choking hazards for children and pets. Some of the materials we use are repurposed. Many are handmade by artisans and some, particularly the glass, are fragile and may be breakable.
Information in the shop or accompanying products regarding lore and any reputed healing properties has been derived from a variety of sources. It is not intended to diagnose or treat any illness, nor replace professional medical care. No expressed or implied guarantee as to the effects of their uses can be given nor liability taken.
Attention California residents. Proposition 65 WARNING:
We recognize the importance of protecting the environment and the health of our customers. Consuming foods or beverages that have been kept or served in leaded crystal products or handling products made of leaded crystal will expose you to lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or reproductive harm.
Each piece has a description of its components. This can help with identifying any potential allergy hazards to which you may be sensitive. Prior to purchasing one of our pieces, please be aware of any jewelry-related allergies that you may have, as we are not responsible for any allergic reactions. If you have a question about any of the materials used, please feel free to contact us. Please be aware that if you have a pacemaker you should not wear magnetic jewelry. Contact your health care provider if you have any concerns.
♥ Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter won't mind.