ImmaginacijaBindery is taking a short break
jenniferbouquot on Dec 6, 20225 out of 5 stars
Absolutely gorgeous! So glad I found your shop. It was exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!
marta on Dec 1, 20225 out of 5 stars
It has less pages than i expected but honestly its so pretty it doesnt matter!! Smells so good, love it
Taylor on Nov 29, 20225 out of 5 stars
So beautiful! used these as my "paper" gift for my husband and my first year anniversary
hberry789 on Nov 18, 20225 out of 5 stars
Wow, what gorgeous handcrafted work! Very impressive. Soo grateful to have found you!
Kjellaug on Dec 4, 20225 out of 5 stars
The journals from Immaginacija are beautiful, practical, sturdy and quite simply a joy to use. This is my third one and I look forward to starting 2023 on a green and pleasant note! I like to draw, scrap, paste, stamp and sticker my way through the year, and the diary handles it all with ease. Securely packaged and made it through the mail with only a short (and ultimately happily resolved) delay in Norwegian customs. I highly recommend the work and artistry of Immaginacija Bindery!
Books for everyday, books for life
I've always been very passionate about keeping a handwritten diary and making my own personalised books. In the current climate where handwriting is substituted by typing and swiping the apps, I still believe in beauty of paper and handwriting.
Handwriting is not only pleasurable but also exercises you hand and sharpens your mind :-)
Over the years the passion for book making overgrown my writing needs and I'm proud to offer my handmade books to the world.
If you love stationery, writing, scribbling, drawing or just keeping notes, I'm always happy to make a bespoke notebook or sketchbook for you.
Please treat them well, they are all my children. And if you feel like, send me a photo of how they grow :-)
Owner, Creator, Bookbinder
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
Shipping costs shown alongside each item cover delivery for:
UK - Royal Mail 1st Class (usually delivered the next working day)
Outside UK - Royal Mail International Standard (without tracking)
Estimated delivery times for Standard Airmail shipping:
Europe - 7-10 working days
USA, Canada - 1-4 weeks BUT you may get lucky and receive it within 7 days
Australia - 2-6 weeks BUT you may get lucky and receive it within 10 days
Rest of the world - delivery times vary between 2-8 weeks, please message me tp find out more.
In the busiest time of year like Christmas you may expect delays in deliveries, please be patient. Message me with any questions or problems I'll seek to resolve them asap. I'd like you to be happy with my services and my products.
Should you wish to use other services (incl. tracking, quicker courier), please contact me for shipping rates prior to purchase.
Please be aware of custom fees and taxes for your country.
Buyer is responsible for correctness of their address at the time of purchase, if a parcel is undelivered due to incorrect or incomplete address, buyer has to cover additional postage costs for redelivery and refunds will be processed only after parcel is returned to sender.
Additional policies and FAQs
Different sizes are always listed separately so you don't get overcharged on postage. Every listing has its dimensions listed in description, please read them carefully to avoid disappointment.
Dimension of my books are mostly based on the standard A series paper sizes.
A4 - 210 x 297 mm; 8.3 x 11.7 in
A5 - 148 x 210 mm; 5.8 x 8.3 in
A6 - 105 x 148 mm; 4.1 x 5.8 in
A7 - 74 x 105 mm; 2.9 x 4.1 in
Please be aware that every book is handmade and trimmed by hand therefore the sizes might slightly vary on each book. If you demand exact size, message me prior purchase to make sure.
* your name
* email address
* postal address
* details of the product(s) that you’re ordering.
* any other additional personal information you choose to provide me with if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
* as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
* if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
* Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies (namely Royal Mail, UK Mail, UPS, Hermes, and other couriers about which you’ll be informed when your order is dispatched). I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
* Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
* Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
* Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
* Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
* Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Lucie Forejtova, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at lucie [!at] immaginacija.com.