Announcement Strong, independent, confident, joyful, graceful & kind ~ that's you! The jewelry I design and make is especially for you. Each piece is one of a kind. I love what I do, and I do it for you because you are a beautiful soul. Peace & Joy!
Strong, independent, confident, joyful, graceful & kind ~ that's you! The jewelry I design and make is especially for you. Each piece is one of a kind. I love what I do, and I do it for you because you are a beautiful soul. Peace & Joy!
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
I don't accept cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Returns and exchange details
Should you need to return an item, you need to contact me within 7 days of the Delivery Confirmation date in unused condition (sorry, no returns on earrings due to health issues). Items need to be returned by Priority Mail, with Delivery Confirmation at your expense. I'll gladly give store credit for your purchase minus shipping and Etsy fees.
Custom made special orders can not be returned or refunded.
Knowing you love your Indigo Gipsy Jewelry gives me such joy! I want you to feel beautiful wearing your jewelry, but there are some things only you can do to assure the long life of each piece.
*Handle each piece gently. The items are small and some very delicate. Some jump rings and connections are crafted of small gauge wires and can't withstand rough handling.
*Store pieces individually in a soft fabric wrap or hang individually. Throwing your jewelry together makes a short and dangerous life for each piece, causing chain tangles, scratches and other other damages which I can't be responsible for.
*Take jewelry off prior to sleep, showers or baths, or playing sports. Liquids (sweat, body lotion, hair spray, perfume, etc. ) can damage finishes, dissolve glues,and potentially harm semi-precious stones and leather.
*Clean your pieces with a very soft cloth (slightly damp if necessary). Any sort of paper (towels, tissues) is harsh and can scratch lucite or glass beads and shorten the life of plated metals.
*Clean metals with a high quality anti-tarnish cleaning cloth. Although patina is a naturally developing process on silver, copper and brass, not everyone likes it. Many of the vintage pieces I work with have a natural patina which has developed over decades, which I think adds to the appeal. If you do want to reduce patina, I highly suggest purchasing the cleaning cloths I carry in my shop.
*NO GUARANTEES FOR ITEMS SUBJECTED TO LIQUIDS, CLEANERS OR EXCESSIVE/HARSH WEAR. Please understand... I am one woman, making unique adornments, not a factory. Some of today's customers (not you, I'm sure) appear to think that someone else holds the responsibility for the things they do. If you mistreat an item I've created, it is not my responsibility. I hope that doesn't offend you. If it does, there are other shops you can frequent, with my blessings and no hard feelings.
2. Your payment must be received and cleared (meaning deposited to me) prior to shipment of your purchases or before I begin work on a special order.
3. Payment needs to be made within 24 hours from the time you click the GREEN "Check Out With PayPal" button in the shopping cart. I want to be fair to other customers, and will return unpaid items to my shop after 24 hours, unless you Convo me.
4. Iowa residents pay 7% sales tax.
2. Domestic and International buyers, please contact me if you need your order express mailed, which is overnight for domestic buyers.
3. Consider purchasing insurance for your shipment. It is a small fee for peace of mind. Indigo Gipsy is not responsible for lost mail. Convo me if you want insurance.
4. International customers are responsible for all fees, taxes and duties associated with shipments to their respective countries.
5. Orders ship 1-3 days after payment (with the exception of custom work). Contact me if you need Express shipment. No shipments on Saturday, Sunday or legal holidays.
Additional policies and FAQs
While I do all in my power to take photos that accurately capture the true color of each Indigo Gipsy item, monitors differ in how color looks. Please be mindful of this.
I do take on special orders. Please convo me. Sorry no consignment or wholesale.
Copyright © Indigo Gipsy and Angela Blair.
Indigo Gipsy original designs/photos are not to be copied, imitated or re-distributed in any form. All rights reserved. Please respect the time and talents of all artists. With diligent work, you will find your own creative "voice" and you'll find more fulfillment than if you copy what another artist does!