inkyandie

Free membership program in the works....

Mayer, Arizona · 104 Sales

inkyandie

Free membership program in the works....

Mayer, Arizona 104 Sales On Etsy since 2007

0 out of 5 stars
(69)

Shop owner

inkyandie

Contact

inkyandie is taking a short break

Loading
inkyandie

Contact shop owner

inkyandie

Reviews

No reviews in the last year

Anonymous on Sep 20, 2011

5 out of 5 stars

Anonymous on Sep 15, 2011

5 out of 5 stars

Great seller! Quick shipping!

Anonymous on Oct 24, 2010

5 out of 5 stars

fast shipping! Thank you!

View all 69 reviews

Shop policies

Last updated on February 4, 2011
Hi!

Welcome. I will do my best to offer you exceptional customer service. Please make sure to read through all shop policies CAREFULLY. I am not liable or should be negatively rated for lost/damaged mail where extra services provided, at additional fee(s), were not requested and/or paid for. I appreciate your service and hope to have you back!

Accepted payment methods

  • Pay with Visa
  • Pay with Master Card
  • Pay with American Express
  • Pay with Discover
  • Pay with PayPal
  • Other Method
Payment
METHODS OF PAYMENT:
I accept the Etsy standard of Paypal and my preference of RME. If you do not have either accounts I will accept money orders or cashier's check at your own risk. Please contact me for further details in mailing these payments to me. No personal checks please.

DEADLINES:
Payment is due 48 hours after order is submitted.

CUSTOM ORDER PAYMENTS:
A nonrefundable deposit of 30% of your order total not including shipping fees is due at the time order is placed. The remaining 70% of order total plus shipping fees will be due at the time your order is complete.
Shipping
NOTICE: I only ship within the United States mainland.
Exceptions may be considered for International and other shipping. Please contact me for details. A higher shipping fee may apply.

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST/DAMAGED MAIL IF INSURANCE AND GUARANTEES WERE NOT REQUESTED OR PAID FOR.

ALL ORDERS ARE SHIPPED TO THE PAYPAL ADDRESS PROVIDED. IF YOU WISH TO HAVE YOUR ORDER SHIPPED ELSEWHERE PLEASE LET ME KNOW IN NOTE TO SELLER.
MY SHIPPING DAYS ARE MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, AND FRIDAY. IF ORDER IS PLACED ON THE DAY BEFORE OR ON SHIPPING DATE, I WILL SHIP IT ON THE NEXT SHIPPING DAY(I.E. ORDER IS PLACE ON SUNDAY; I WILL SHIP IT ON WEDNESDAY). YOU MAY REQUEST RIGHT AWAY SHIPPING, BUT AS I HAVE OTHER PRIORITIES(I.E. SCHOOL, WORK) I CANNOT GUARANTEE REQUESTS.

METHODS:
Items are shipped in condition mentioned in the listing. This FEE does not include extra services(i.e. Priority, Express, or Certified mail).

UPGRADES:
Mail upgrades may be requested, but the buyer is responsible for all fees. Please contact me with request/quotes on Express and Priority Mail Upgrades.

INSURANCE:
This additional service may insure your item(s) up to $5,000USD against loss, rifling, and damage. Coverage starts at $1.70USD. Please contact me with requests or quote.

CONFIRMATION:
All U.S. orders will include a Delivery Confirmation Number to track your order. Please note, this is not insurance for any order, and it does not make me responsible for any wrong delivery, damaged, or lost package.

INTERNATIONAL:
Please contact me with requests to ship international or other. Buyer is responsible for additional fees, and a higher shipping fee may apply.
Refunds and Exchanges
TERMS:
All sales are considered final unless where exceptions may apply. I reserve the right to deny a refund, exchange, or store credit to any person(s).

ELIGIBLE ITEMS:
Only unopened, unused(in original condition in which purchased) items may be eligible for an exchange or store credit. Buyer is responsible for ALL shipping fees.

DAMAGES:
If item(s) is/are damaged during transit the USPS must be contacted immediately if insurance was purchased. Otherwise, I cannot be of service.

LOSSES:
If item(s) is/are lost during transit the USPS must be contacted immediately if insurance was purchased. Otherwise, I cannot be of any service.
Additional policies and FAQs
Custom Orders may be requested, but I cannot guarantee acceptance.

I do not provide Wholesale or Wholesale Pricing.

Approved international shipping may take 10 to 31 days. Any packages not received after the 31st day please feel free to contact me, but I cannot be responsible if you did not purchase additional services to insure your package(order).