Adeline on May 27, 20215 out of 5 stars
I've received my command very quickly. Thank to you, Susan. I love the necklace + Earrings. It's even more beautiful in natural.
Amanda on May 22, 20215 out of 5 stars
Loved the quality perfect Mother’s Day gift
Dani on Apr 22, 20215 out of 5 stars
These earrings exceeded expectations! They are just the right size for me and I love wearing them!! Thank you Susan!
smwardell1 on Mar 23, 20215 out of 5 stars
I purchased several of Susan's Moon cards and all are beautiful! Susan is a gifted photographer and world traveler, and creates hauntingly moving cards everywhere she goes. Highly recommend all lovers of pen on paper communication to take a peek in her shop to view unusual cards as well as fabulous, one of a kind jewellery! A shop just full of wonder!
Jamie on Mar 22, 20215 out of 5 stars
Susan was fantastic at replying to my questions, and helped me with the perfect gift. I was able to get just what I was after and it was delivered with a wonderful gift box and card. Highly recommended!!
smwardell1 on Mar 2, 20215 out of 5 stars
All of Susan's art cards are attractive and certainly worth investing in. While sheltering at home during the virus, it is very difficult to find suitable every day cards, so I turn to InSusansWorld for help. This world traveler has something to suit everyone's taste. The bird cards are delightful and uplifting. Birdsong helps many of us through long, lonely days while we wait out COVID, and Susan provides us with excellent photographs of local birds and exotic birds from afar. I couldn't be happier than with this set of bright and beautiful art cards! Every one of them has its own allure. Highly recommended!
Georgia on Feb 21, 20215 out of 5 stars
Lovely earrings. Look exactly like the picture.
James on Feb 9, 20215 out of 5 stars
Beautiful piece .... thank you so much.
smwardell1 on Feb 5, 20215 out of 5 stars
As a fan of Susan's art cards, I was delighted to see a set of birthday cards in her lineup. She allowed me to make a few small changes to her original card, and all were made just as requested. I imagine I will buy more cards from Susan, as she has such a large selection, all of which are appealing. Super cute and suitable for any age.
Make the ordinary special...
Welcome to my corner of the Etsy world. Mine is eclectic and a canvas to my imagination. Whether it's whimsical, makes a statement, or brings to life an artful find, my work reflects a love of exploring and creating. And, like my shop's banner photo, inspired by the everyday with a unique flair.
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see! My Etsy shop banner is a favourite photo taken in Rabat, Morocco. A one-of-a-kind moment when for a few seconds clouds formed into the shape of a duck, making something quite ordinary, special!
Include an Art Card with your gift... A Perfect Blend!
Designer, Maker, Photographer
one person operation :-) using ethically sourced materials
My photographs are professionally printed to ensure quality and durability. I mount each 4 x 6" print in greeting card format on cardstock paper.
Returns & exchanges
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Digital downloads
I accept returns I do not accept returns
I accept exchanges I do not accept exchanges
I accept cancellations I do not accept cancellations
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Frequently asked questions
* I ship using Canada Post and have estimated how long it will take for your order to arrive. Packages often arrive sooner, but unfortunately I have no control once your order is in the mail. Hopefully, we'll both be surprised by the efficiency of yours and my postal services!
* For jewelry being shipped outside Canada, Customs requires that the content and value of the package be declared ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE PACKAGE.
* I cannot be responsible for delays due to customs.
* Buyers are responsible for any State or Provincial taxes.
* Customs and import taxes that may apply are also the buyers responsibility.
Shipping for Additional Items
* Purchases made at the same time and to the same shipping address may be sent as one shipment.
Custom and personalized orders
* Custom orders are welcome.
* If you are purchasing jewelry and have metal allergies, please let me know, for a variety of ear wire and clasp options are available. While all products I use are lead-free and the earring wires, bracelet and necklace closures are nickel free, if Sterling Silver is used, it may have a small percentage of nickel in it.
Refunds and Exchanges
* I want you to be happy with your purchase but if for any reason you are not satisfied, please contact me within 3 days after your package arrives. I will try my best to resolve any issues you might have.
Please message me your request if your jewelry needs to be customized...
* Length of Earrings often may be adjusted.
* Bracelet length may often be adjusted. Your bracelet size is your wrist measurement plus 0.5" for added comfort.
* Recommended necklace length is usually posted on each listing, but may be adjusted on request.
* Your jewelry will be secured for safe travel. Please open carefully to avoid damaging your purchase.
* A gift tag for your use is included.
* Receive your purchase in a muslin sack, organza bag with satin drawstrings or a metallic pouch. If you have a preference, please message me.
Jewelry Care instructions
* Your jewelry will be secured for safe travel. Please release with care to avoid damaging your purchase.
* Your jewelry was made with TLC and will appreciate a little extra care from you too. It will not like direct contact with soap, water, cosmetics and perfume products. A good rule of thumb for any kind of jewelry is to put it on last and about 10 minutes after you've used beauty products.
Postal Services during normal times...
* Order by December 10th for shipping to Canadian and USA addresses.
* Order by December 1st for other locations.
After these dates, additional x-press shipping fees will be needed to have your order arrive in time for Christmas. You can message me if you wish to pursue this route. Thanks!