InterrobangD is taking a short break
5 out of 5 stars
There are 20 stickers on a sheet. The colors are BEAUTIFUL!!! I can't wait to use these to document when a staff meeting is. Thank you!
4 out of 5 stars
There are 54 stickers on sheet. 36 stickers are bright colors and 18 are a light color. They are very nice, however much smaller than I thought they would be. These will come in handy to mark my shopping sprees and grocery shopping Saturdays.
4 out of 5 stars
On one sheet is 63 stickers. Each sticker is pretty small and the color/detail is subpar. However, the stickers arrived on time, they were a great price, and they will come in handy to document a game, practice, and try-outs.
5 out of 5 stars
I love these stickers. Very nice colors and these will come in handy to document professional development for work. The size is nice and one sheet has 10 stickers.
TMC on Jun 8, 20185 out of 5 stars
I love my Clear Plastic Binder Planner.....Perfect! Just what I wanted! It holds all my papers very nicely. Mahalo for taking care of me! Will order again from this Seller! Very trustworthy! 🤙🏼🌸🌴
Crystal on May 3, 20185 out of 5 stars
Very cute weekly set that comes with a variety of different size boxes.
It's time to plan!
Welcome to my shop! I'm glad you stopped by!
I have several things I want to share with you. If you're here, that probably means that you love planning and decorating your planner as much as I do!
Each sticker design that I make are ones that I personally use in my own planner. I like to combine functionality and creativity in my planning. You'll find several designs that are meant for decoration while others are there to help us plan our lives.
In addition to this planner shop, I also have a scrapbooking shop.
Please continue to check my shop for any new additions.
Owner, Creator, Customer Service
I'm glad you decided to stop by!
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
After an item is shipped out, it is up to the carrier to get it to your destination. Please make sure that you double check your address before submitting your order to ensure prompt deliveries.
The tracking information provided to you through Etsy should be the first thing to check if you are waiting on a package. If the tracking states that the package was delivered, it is the buyer's responsibility to find the package. Please check around your house or even with your neighbors to see if you can find the package.
Any issues must be brought up to me within 48 hours of when the package states it was delivered.
Additional policies and FAQs
Information I Collect: To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of stickers, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure: Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Your Rights: If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
Contact Me: If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me using the information listed in the Seller Details section.