JBBJewelsByBrandi

Chain and Bead Creations

Arnold, Missouri · 0 Sales

JBBJewelsByBrandi

Chain and Bead Creations

Arnold, Missouri 0 Sales On Etsy since 2018

Shop owner

Brandi

Contact

Announcement   New listings will be added regularly over the next month as I prepare product photos! Please keep checking back, or 'favorite' the shop to keep updated!

Announcement

Last updated on Jul 27, 2018

New listings will be added regularly over the next month as I prepare product photos! Please keep checking back, or 'favorite' the shop to keep updated!

Brandi

Contact shop owner

Brandi

About

The creations in this shop are made using a wide variety of supplies. We use high quality jump rings designed for maille for those pieces. We use standard supplies such as stainless steel ear wires, nylon beading thread, and beads from a bunch of different suppliers. We also re-purpose jewelry we find at thrift stores and other places - taking it apart to get that one special bead or finding from it, and donating leftover parts to local elementary school art programs.

Around the web

Shop members

  • Brandi

    Owner, Designer, Maker

    I make 95% of the items in the shop. The other 5% are made by my minions, listed below...

  • Minions

    Assistant

    These two are my assistants. They are 11 and 15 now, and they help me do tedious tasks and they find the beads that fall on the floor - because their eyes are younger than mine and can actually see them!

Shop policies

More information

Last updated on Jul 27, 2018
Frequently asked questions
Shipping Clarification

I do not ship anywhere other than the USA and Canada. I ship from Missouri, USA. For customers in Canada, I do not change the value of the item. If you pay $20 USD for an item, I will mark the value as $20 USD. If this incurs duties, taxes, or other fees for you, those are your responsibility. I am not able to pay those fees for you.

Broken Items

On rare occasions, an item may arrive broken or in some other damaged condition. This is usually due to postal service misbehavior, and I will need photographs in order to determine how to handle the situation. Because almost all of the items in the shop are one-of-a-kind, it's likely that I won't have the materials on hand to remake an item. If you ever receive anything that is broken, please contact me immediately with photos so we can determine whether the item can be repaired and how to proceed.