Lori Hairston on Feb 9, 2017
Beautiful papers. Thank you so much!
Erica Marie on Jan 27, 2017
So cute, exactly what I was looking for!
Color Makes Me Happy!
I've known since I was a wee Jenny that I wanted to be an artist. I have been blessed to fulfill that dream. I've illustrated oodles of children's books, designed tons of patterns for softies and embroidery, and dabbled in various forms of printables and papercraft. My current passion is scrapbooking!
I'm a Texas girl with Midwestern roots, with happy times living in London sprinkled into the mix. I spend my days happily pottering away in my studio, tucked under the eaves of the family homestead.
Come and visit me on my blog Allsorts, and we'll have a cup of tea and share some creative fun! www.jennyallsorts.com
Owner, Maker, Designer, Digital Craft Designer
Hi there! I'm Jenny, aka Jenny B. I am always into some sort of colorful mischief, whether illustrating children's books, making embroidery patterns or designing scrapbook paper. Visit me on my blog and lets have some fun! ~ http://jennyallsorts.com
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any problems with the process. I am happy to help!
Customized designs will typically be emailed within 48 hours. Sometimes a bit longer, but usually faster.
Refunds and Exchanges
Additional policies and FAQs
You can make anything you want for your personal use, print as many times as you like, re-size or alter to suit your needs. Print from your home computer or take to a company to have them printed for you.
You may create printables, crafts, handmade, embroidered items for yourself to use. You may also create items to give to your friends and family as gifts (like gifts). You can also use these clipart collections to decorate your websites, blogs and signatures.
1. You CAN create handmade items to sell on your website, blog, Etsy, or Ebay websites. You can make handmade cards, crafts, labels (like address labels and stickers - that you print yourself), embroidered items, tole painted items and dolls/toys. If you made it with your own hands - and you want to sell it - it is ok to do so. Must be part of a completed handcrafted item, cannot be part of a kit or sold “as is” in part or whole as printed collage sheets, stickers or as stamps. You CAN make items such as - clothing (T-shirts, aprons, etc), magnets, buttons, jewelry, printed party favors, and decoupage items.
2. You CAN make digital items to sell. You can make digital invitations, business cards, shop banners, and party printables, greeting cards, Valentines, gift tags, labels, stickers, stationery, calendars (you can include PNG's ONLY if you merge/make something new with them but no more than 30% of the kit.) and other digital items - to SELL on your website, blog, etsy store and ebay store. All digital files must be sold as JPEG or PDF and flattened (no layered or PSD files)
*YOU CANNOT use my work to resell as clipart, digital papers, scrapbooking kits, embroidery kits or anything similar to what I sell.
3. You CAN use these to design/create food items - such as cookies, cakes and cupcakes. You can use these for templates to make placemats, decorate dishes and other unique items that you need a template for.
4. You CAN make teacher printables for yourself to use in your classroom or to sell on your website, store, etsy store, blog or ebay store without a special license.
WHAT YOU CANNOT DO
1. You CANNOT make FREE ITEMS/FREEBIES with any designs. Which means - you can NOT make free teacher printables, free scrapbook kits, free card kits, free decoupage pages, free sticker pages, free crafting pages, free coloring pages - NO FREE ITEMS!
2. You CANNOT recolor or colorize any of these designs to sell, share or give away or to add to scrapbook kits/card kits.
3. You CANNOT make tubes or line art.
4. You CANNOT use my work to resell as clipart, digital papers, scrapbooking kits or anything similar to what I sell.
That's all... thanks again!