Brittny Zahorchak on Sep 22, 2016
What a luxurious one of a kind set of earrings. They fit so nicely on my lobe and I've been wearing them everyday since they arrived.
Wendy L Schultz on Jul 18, 2016
Stunning - graceful, unique, simply beautiful. The curve is very elegant, and the soft brushed finish lovely. The unusual angle of the final curl at the bottom fits perfectly under my ear lobe. I have nothing else like them and have been wearing them constantly since they arrived. Would love variant in yellow or rose gold, or with a jewel inset in the very inner most curl.
Creating with Mind, Hands, Metal and Fire
AN UNEXPECTED OUTCOME
When I enrolled to a metalsmithing and jewelry course at the Benaki Museum in Athens, about 14 years ago, I couldn't imagine how far it would take me. Back then, it was just what I needed in order to overcome a difficult period: it helped me change my focus, as I had to concentrate and practice a lot and learn new things and techniques.
But it also offered me much more than I asked... Soon I was captivated by the creative possibilities: a little object which started as a thought or a sketch could be materialized with my hands, metal, some tools and fire.
A NEW START
For many years I continued learning and making (by attending seminars and practicing next to jewellers), while I kept my day job as a graphic designer. And I was slowly equipping my own workshop.
In 2011 I opened my etsy shop. It was an opportunity to interact with people outside my own little world. It also offered the possibility to move to a more professional level. Not an easy task! Being a seller is so different than being a maker... but you have to be equally creative! Now that I don't work as graphic designer anymore (the crisis knocked my door) this shop might be the starting point of a new fulfilling career!
I believe that jewelry can be much more than a seasonal fashion accessory... I make jewelry by exploring themes and ideas that trigger my imagination. I hope that people with different experiences and lifestyles can recognize in my pieces a hint of their own thoughts, emotions or desires. And that it will be for them, as it is for me, a way of personal expression.
Owner, Maker, Designer, Curator, Photographer
Hi :) Designing & making jewelry is my way to “translate” imagination into tangible objects. Many people I know and some who I've never met -artists that inspire me and wearers of my pieces- help and encourage me in this ongoing process.
Accepted payment methods
- Money Order
- I accept payments only through Paypal.
- If you cannot pay immediately after the placement of an order, it will remain reserved for you for 3 working days. After the end of that period, I will have to cancel the order.
- C u s t o m o r d e r s: I accept custom orders. Please convo me for details about the piece that you want.
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to be informed and pay any taxes or customs that might apply in his / her country.
-R e a d y T o S h i p items: These items are shipped 1 - 3 business days after the order.
- C u s t o m O r d e r s: The shipping time depends on the kind of piece that you want.
- I will send the piece to the address given to Etsy. If you want a different option please let me know.
-When I ship your piece I will send you a confirmation e-mail.
- P a c k a g i n g: All pieces are put into a recycled paper jewellery box. This is put into a bubble envelope or a small box (depending on the size of the piece) in order to protect it.
- R e g i s t e r e d M a i l: ALL PIECES are sent registered worldwide. If you want express registered mail let me know.
-For items that cost 150 euros or more the shipping is free.
-I will not be responsible for lost, stolen, delayed or destroyed packages.
Refunds and Exchanges
Contact me up to 3 days after you receive the piece. Tell me what the problem is and send me a digital photo of it. Also state if you'd like a refund or a replacement.
I ask that the item is mailed back to me within 7 business days after the date you receive it. It should be unworn and in its original condition. In order for the item to arrive safely, place it back it in it's recycled box and put it in a padded envelope. I require that it ships with REGISTERED mail, because I will not be able to make a refund or replacement in case it gets lost on its way back.
After I receive the returned item, depending on your preference, I will either refund the amount you paid, or replace/fix the piece at no additional cost (except for the shipping fees).
- I will not accept a piece if it is damaged because of bad use, or if it was damaged during transportation.
- C u s t o m O r d e r s: Returns are possible, depending on the kind of the piece. Keep in mind that the shipping fees and 50% of the price are non-refundable.
Additional policies and FAQs
- If there is anything more that you want to know that is not covered above, please contact me.