Jewellietta is taking a short break
Brittny on Sep 22, 20165 out of 5 stars
What a luxurious one of a kind set of earrings. They fit so nicely on my lobe and I've been wearing them everyday since they arrived.
Wendy L on Jul 18, 20165 out of 5 stars
Stunning - graceful, unique, simply beautiful. The curve is very elegant, and the soft brushed finish lovely. The unusual angle of the final curl at the bottom fits perfectly under my ear lobe. I have nothing else like them and have been wearing them constantly since they arrived. Would love variant in yellow or rose gold, or with a jewel inset in the very inner most curl.
Kerri Beth on Jun 5, 20165 out of 5 stars
These earrings are so creative, interesting and beautifully crafted. I love them so much! Have received many compliments. Thank you!
ajlococo on May 26, 20165 out of 5 stars
Received these gorgeous earrings today. They are stunning -- beautiful design and excellent craftsmanship. Plus, they are so versatile -- perfect for day or evening. Thanks so much for your very friendly service. Keep up your fine work. I'll definitely be back in the future.
Yvette on Apr 10, 20165 out of 5 stars
So, so light ! I received these earrings on Friday. Useless to add athat I do love them.
claire on Apr 6, 20165 out of 5 stars
Beautiful and original organic design - I love wearing the two rings together. A wonderful and helpful jewellery designer who went out of her way to give the very best service. Many thanks.
C on Apr 2, 20165 out of 5 stars
These lovely earrings are beautifully simple swirls almost like the interior of a seashell ... wearing Jewellietta's earings is like having little pieces of art in your ears. Delicate, lovely and elegant. Thank you Chrisoula!
claire on Apr 1, 20165 out of 5 stars
Pretty design and well-made ring. Quick delivery plus, Chrisola is a super-pleasant and helpful person to deal with. Many thanks.
Alison on Mar 14, 20165 out of 5 stars
Absolutely love my new earrings ! Lots of compliments already ! Gorgeous colours . Many thanks again Alison
Creating with Mind, Hands, Metal and Fire
Owner, Maker, Designer, Curator, Photographer
Hi :) Designing & making jewelry is my way to “translate” imagination into tangible objects. Many people I know and some who I've never met -artists that inspire me and wearers of my pieces- help and encourage me in this ongoing process.
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
- I accept payments only through Paypal.
- If you cannot pay immediately after the placement of an order, it will remain reserved for you for 3 working days. After the end of that period, I will have to cancel the order.
- C u s t o m o r d e r s: I accept custom orders. Please convo me for details about the piece that you want.
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to be informed and pay any taxes or customs that might apply in his / her country.
-R e a d y T o S h i p items: These items are shipped 1 - 3 business days after the order.
- C u s t o m O r d e r s: The shipping time depends on the kind of piece that you want.
- I will send the piece to the address given to Etsy. If you want a different option please let me know.
-When I ship your piece I will send you a confirmation e-mail.
- P a c k a g i n g: All pieces are put into a recycled paper jewellery box. This is put into a bubble envelope or a small box (depending on the size of the piece) in order to protect it.
- R e g i s t e r e d M a i l: ALL PIECES are sent registered worldwide. If you want express registered mail let me know.
-For items that cost 150 euros or more the shipping is free.
-I will not be responsible for lost, stolen, delayed or destroyed packages.
Additional policies and FAQs
- If there is anything more that you want to know that is not covered above, please contact me.