JoLindsDesigns is taking a short break
ROSALIE on Sep 22, 20215 out of 5 stars
fast delivery of much needed item.item... lovely ... perfect waist tie for silk kimono robe... thanks... definite five stars*******!
Carli on Sep 9, 20215 out of 5 stars
Great quality and very pretty!
Sarah on Aug 30, 20215 out of 5 stars
Item as described. No objections.
Jessica on Jul 10, 20215 out of 5 stars
This was a fantastic interaction and product! So well made, arrived lightning fast, and the seller was able to customize for what I needed with clear and quick communication. Perfection! Thank you so much!
Paula on Oct 18, 20215 out of 5 stars
Made well and it matched perfectly. Arrived quickly and packaged beautifully. I would recommend this Etsy store.
Jamie on Oct 15, 20215 out of 5 stars
It’s great, fast shipping, quality !
Barb on Oct 13, 20215 out of 5 stars
Just as described and will serve my purpose exactly
Toni on Oct 9, 20215 out of 5 stars
This seller was so helpful! Fast shipping as well (:
Magali on Sep 30, 20215 out of 5 stars
I've ordered sashes from the same seller before. I like them. Thank you!
PB on Sep 29, 20215 out of 5 stars
Great material and can't wait to wear it!
My softer side - fabric.
I have worn lots of hats over the years. I was a Medical Assistant for almost 20 years. But, there were many, many reasons why it was time for me to move on.
I became a Master Wedding Florist. The catch was that I worked from my home. I turned a spare bedroom into an office and consultation room for clients. I put my coolers in the garage. I used my small den as a workroom. AND, I even used my husband as my cheap delivery help. All I had to do was feed him, and let him take a nap once in a while. Because of my low overhead, I was able to save my Bride Clients tons of $$.
We did weddings all over this corner of our state...a few out of state, too. We did very large weddings, and very small weddings. We had so much fun, saw places we would never have seen any other way, and met the most interesting people.
BUT ... I am evolving (perhaps it's just aging), growing closer to my "softer side." I use silky, satiny, shiny, elegant, flowing fabrics to create unique scarves and cowls, shawls and wraps, beach wear, sashes, and ponytail ties. Fun, feminine, flirty.
My wedding scarves are a softer extension of the beauty of the wedding flowers I used to assemble. They create a mood - soften the edges.
The sky's the limit. And I'm having a blast.
Come in and take a look around. I'd love to have you!
Betsy - My Assistant
Owner, Maker, Designer, Curator
I absolutely love making beautiful things and helping others to feel special with those things. When one of my creations helps someone smile or makes someone's day a little brighter, it just warms the cockles of my heart. ;-)
Feel free to contact me! I am friendly and won't bite.
All items are constructed by me, Jo Lind, in my smoke-free home. Close attention is paid to detail for a professional quality item.
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept returns and cancellations
I don't accept exchanges
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
Returns and exchange details
Please CONTACT ME FIRST to resolve issues in the most timely fashion.
If you are not satisfied with the item, you may return the unused/unworn item within 14 days of receipt for refund minus a restocking fee of 3.00 USD.
Sorry, no refunds on custom or customized orders.
Payment can be made through Paypal with or without a Paypal account.
Jo Lind's Designs accepts credit cards directly through Etsy.
This shop accepts Etsy Gift Cards.
Items ship USPS first class with approximate USA delivery in 3-5 business days.
Shipping fees include tracking and delivery confirmation - USA ONLY.
Expedited shipping upgrades for USA only are available during checkout.
All CUSTOMS FEES, DUTY FEES, and TARIFFS, are the responsibility of the buyer. These are taxes charged to you from your government as a penalty for shopping outside your country. I do not charge them. I do not collect them. I do not know what the charges will be. Contact your postal office. Orders will be marked as merchandise.
Return postage is the responsibility of the buyer.
GIFTS: Items can be shipped to a third party as a gift. Please specify the name and address of the recipient at checkout. See below for gift card information.
Additional policies and FAQs
1. Be sure to specify the name and address of the recipient during checkout.
2. For "gift wrap" the item(s) will be wrapped in colored tissue paper.
3. A "Gift Card" will be included. Specify what you want the card to say.
If you're looking for something special, contact me. Custom orders are welcome.
I'll do my absolute best to accommodate any reasonable requests.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. United States Postal Service. Your Country’s Postal Service. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons)
• Object. You can object to my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
I, Jo Lind, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at jolindn [!at] gmail.com. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Jo Lind’s Designs
1942 Kentwood Lane
Carrollton, Texas 75007