JoLindsDesigns is taking a short break
Note from shop owner
Rebecca on Sep 27, 20235 out of 5 stars
Got what I paid for. Thank you.
Kay on Sep 21, 20235 out of 5 stars
The sash was long enough to make a beautiful bow to compliment my dress. Thank you!
monamck123 on Aug 16, 20235 out of 5 stars
Perfect sash and color , well made. Highly recommend
Rachel on May 29, 20235 out of 5 stars
Love it and the shipping is fast
linda on Apr 8, 20235 out of 5 stars
This is better quality than I expected. I luv it😊
Doenee on Sep 3, 20235 out of 5 stars
The samples that you sent me are gorgeous! It's so nice to be able to see and feel the material. I will be placing an order!
Susan on Aug 28, 20235 out of 5 stars
Very nice! It came quickly.
Melba on Aug 17, 20235 out of 5 stars
Love it! Great color, and it is exactly as depicted/ described. Looks great on my hat. Excellent quality, and came quickly also.
Noelle on Aug 12, 20235 out of 5 stars
The quality and customer service were great.
Dharmawati on Jul 16, 20235 out of 5 stars
Exactly as advertised. I am very satisfied with my purchase. And delivery was very fast. Merchandise was wrapped up with care and dedication. Thank you!
My softer side - fabric.
Betsy - My Assistant
Owner, Maker, Designer, Curator
I absolutely love making beautiful things and helping others to feel special with those things. When one of my creations helps someone smile or makes someone's day a little brighter, it just warms the cockles of my heart. ;-)
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. United States Postal Service. Your Country’s Postal Service. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons)
• Object. You can object to my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
I, Jo Lind, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at jolindn [!at] gmail.com. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Jo Lind’s Designs
1942 Kentwood Lane
Carrollton, Texas 75007