Jewelry making is truly my obsession!
I've been making jewelry for a long time. My mom got me started when I was probably in elementary school. I think she was just trying to keep me occupied during the summer. Little did she know it would turn into a passion for me. I can hardly wait for my days off to run out to my bench and start playing with all the metals and enamels. It's so exciting to see a finished product!
I hope you get a little of the same joy I get from my work.
Thanks for visiting!
Pollock Pines, CA
Gina is my sister and so very creative! She makes beautiful stained glass pieces of art. I'm so lucky she was able to contribute to my shop for these pieces.
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)