EchoesApparel is taking a short break
alannah on Jun 17, 20185 out of 5 stars
love them, thank you for adjusting the shipping cost for me and for all of your help
Eroslily on May 12, 20185 out of 5 stars
just as described! thanks : )
Jose on May 9, 20185 out of 5 stars
Shirt came in crisp condition! It’s my new favorite shirt. Thank you!
LINCOLN on May 1, 20185 out of 5 stars
Had this ahirt years ago and wore it till it was transparent.. When I spotted tbis one I immediately snatched it up! The shirt was in like new condition when I received it, and very fast shipping. Thumbs up👍
Lolitta on Apr 4, 20185 out of 5 stars
Words cannot explain how happy I am with this amazing jumpsuit! It’s my new favorite thing! Price point was excellent and shipping was super quick!
angie on Mar 24, 20185 out of 5 stars
This down vest is a great classic in a beautiful shade of blue. It is heavenly warm, and the shaped waist definition is a nice touch. AND the down vest is Made in USA -> double thumbs up!!!
Thanks also for sending it so quickly!
Wanderfull on Mar 4, 20185 out of 5 stars
Perfect item (better condition than even described) - thank you!!
Eso on Mar 2, 20185 out of 5 stars
It’s absolutely perfect ! Made my day! Thank you !!!fast shipping and accurate description ! Very sweet seller with great communication !
Miss Kitty on Feb 24, 20185 out of 5 stars
Gorgeous item! Thanks for the easy transaction!
Anthony on Feb 11, 20184 out of 5 stars
Shipped quickly with neat packaging as well as clean. The only issue I had was there was a sizable hole on the front of the chest I feel should have been mentioned in the listing. In the end, I was able to patch the hole up. Thank you for an awesome sweater!
Our goal is to bring you the best in vintage clothing
**** All of our items are thoroughly cleaned, sanitized, restored, and repaired unless otherwise noted. We want you to be ecstatic with your purchase!!! ****
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, and Pinterest too!
We are a husband and wife team, who have combined our passions for history, clothing, and design to bring you the shop you see here today. We rebranded JSW Vintage to a Echoes Apparel. Still the same great shop with a new name!
We recently relocated our shop from Houston, Texas to Baltimore, Maryland. We currently operate a brick and mortar location in Federal Hill in addition to our Etsy shop
John takes care of the majority of the day to day functions: Shipping, photography, buying, communications, listing, and so on. Staci helps with communications and sourcing product - especially in the women's clothing categories.
We're excited to have a shop of our own and look forward to bringing you the best in vintage apparel. Please stop by our Federal Hill location anytime you're in Charm City.
Anything you're looking for, we can find it. Just drop a line to let us know what you're searching for.
Thanks for stopping by!
Owner and curator of our Vintage Shop. My appreciation for vintage items stems from my passion for history. Vintage materials and styles have such a story to tell! I enjoy discovering items that can be appreciated and loved by the next owner.
I just love things from another era & try to work vintage pieces into my daily wardrobe! I also enjoy the thrill of the hunt when sourcing and buying classic & unique fashions & goods.
Your purchase from Echoes Apparel is your consent and agreement to the terms and conditions listed below. Please carefully read and understand the below policies prior to making your purchase.
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
I don't accept cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
Returns and exchange details
* You understand and are aware that unless specified otherwise the items offered for sale are used, and have been used and/or worn by a third party, who may or may not be known to us. Therefore, all items are sold AS IS. Used items will most likely have normal wear & tear due to age, therefore we will do our best to list major and/or significantly obvious issues.
* We do want you to be happy with your purchase, so if you are not completely satisfied you have three days from receipt of the item to notify us of your choice to return the item. After we receive your timely notice, we will make arrangements with you to return your purchase. We will refund the purchase price once we receive the item in the same condition as when it was shipped to you. If the above procedure for return is not followed we have the option of rejecting the return and denying a refund.
If you use PayPal be sure your correct address is included. We will only ship to an address listed on your account, and cannot send to an alternate address that is not on your PayPal account.
6.00% sales tax will be charged for items purchased, shipped, or delivered to Maryland. Listing prices do not include taxes, and do not reflect shipping costs.
USPS Priority Mail. Delivery times may very depending on your local carrier or local post office services. We usually ship within one business day.
USPS by First Class Mail Service. Delivery days and times may vary depending on the location.
We do not include import duties, taxes and charges in the purchase price or shipping costs. These costs are outside of our control. Additionally any delays in receiving your purchase due to customs are also outside of our control.You should contact your local customs office to confirm any additional costs associated with your purchase or any additional time necessary for delivery.
Additional policies and FAQs
* Sizing of vintage items can vary, and sizes may not be readily apparent. Items may be missing or have worn/damaged tags, they may have stretched or shrunk, or have been altered, tailored or repaired.
* We may post a “Label Sizes” when there is an existing label tag that is clearly legible. However, listed label sizes for vintage clothing differ from modern sizing standards. Sizing will vary from one brand, designer, or company. Size can also be affected by wear from the previous owner. If we do list a size such as Small/Medium/Large/X-Large they are approximations and are subjective.
* You should always measure yourself before completing your purchase. If measurements are listed then, unless the description states differently, the article of clothing has been measured across lying flat on one side, which is only half of the measurement. Some items may list the measurements as doubled, so please read the description carefully. Additionally, our measurements are approximate and may vary up or down.
We love questions and will help you as best as we can to give you more detailed information about an items size.
* Our shop may contain items that are handmade, tailored, or commercially manufactured. As discussed above used clothing may lack the necessary information to determine brand name, manufacturer, country of origin, date of manufacture, age, material, size, and color. Therefore, we cannot provide a guarantee for an item's previous history or age.
* We may make alterations or repairs to a listed item for the purposes of preserving or enhancing the value of the item. If we list items for sale we may use mannequins, displays, modern and/or new accessories,or use other listing items to for marketing purposes only.