Announcement JTC offers handmade batik, tie-dye, patchwork, art, music festival clothing, jewelry, airbrush, sublimation, and more~ all are one-of-a-kind products. Next-day shipping on most in-stock items. Express your individuality! Check J Tribe Creations out on Facebook and Instagram. Based in Milledgeville, Georgia, USA. Contact me for custom requests, the wait time can vary 3-6 weeks.
JTC offers handmade batik, tie-dye, patchwork, art, music festival clothing, jewelry, airbrush, sublimation, and more~ all are one-of-a-kind products. Next-day shipping on most in-stock items. Express your individuality! Check J Tribe Creations out on Facebook and Instagram. Based in Milledgeville, Georgia, USA. Contact me for custom requests, the wait time can vary 3-6 weeks.
LoriAnne on Sep 24, 20225 out of 5 stars
Beautiful item!! Thank you for the quick ship and responsive communication! Will definitely be back. I love the weight of the fabric and the vibrant design. You are a master of your craft!! Thank you!!
Inspired by love, crafted for beauty & made to last.
J Tribe Creations is a reflection of my art and provides people with unique & affordable products allowing them to express their individuality. I truly enjoy creating & a majority of my life I was told I should "do something with my talent". I was raised on a farm by my grandparents who taught me many skills I use today. My 1st "paying job" was as a full-time tie-dyer for a man who sold wholesale clothing back in the early 90s. I was highly influenced by many Lot sellers at shows. This is where I picked up my love for patchwork clothing. I have continued learning and practicing various forms of dying techniques for over 30 years now. When I was younger I put on my traveling shoes, hit the open road & saw much of the U.S.A. for several years. But I returned to my beloved Georgia and set down my roots. Now I and the family enjoy vending at music festivals plus it helps my craving for road trips! *On a side note: I'm often asked if I am Native American. I am of mixed heritage (Cherokee/Choctaw and European descent) but do not hold or desire a CDIB, nor am I registered with my related tribes. So that I do not violate the Indian Arts and Crafts Act of 1990 I cannot and do not list my work as such.
Each item is individually hand made so there are no two exactly alike making your purchase truly one of a kind! Please check out the shop. I'm always willing to make a custom of many of my products. Follow J Tribe Creations on Facebook and Instagram to see new work in progress, vending announcements, and more. It brings me joy to be able to put my talents to work so that at the same time I can devote more time to my family. Sgi- thank you for visiting! Much Love!
Owner, Artisan, Designer
Artisan living in beautiful middle Georgia
https://www.stickermule.com/ Makes custom stickers from your art.
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order for example), if you contact me directly.
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
· as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
· when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
· if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
· Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
· Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
· Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Rhonda Johnson, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at info [!at] jtribecreations.com. I do not sell or ship outside of the United States or it's terrtiories.
This policy is GDPR compliant to the best of my knowleage and created in May 2018.
Frequently asked questions
Custom and personalized orders
I accept requests so contact me to be put on my customs list. Custom work must be prepaid (or a percentage depending on your order) before work begins. There are no refunds on personalized customs and I do not accept layaways.
Gift wrapping and packaging
Gift wrap & message cards are available so just let me know it is a gift! Address to ship to must be correct when you order as I ONLY ship to the purchase address.
All of my dyed items undergo several washings to remove loose dyes. Wash in cool water as you would any other colored garment to insure long lasting colors. This is the same for our tapestries and they can be ironed out on cotton settings. For all rayon and handmade patchwork clothing I recommend hand or gentle cycle washing in cool water and tumble or air dry to insure longer use. Contact me with any concerns.