Sustainably made (recycled) jewellery
Hi! My name is Daria and I am a Dutch-based artist with Russian roots. Self-expression was always very important to me, and during my life I have explored several crafts (sewing, embroidery, polymer clay), finally ending up by falling in love in metalsmithing because of several reasons:
- Being responsible and caring for the environment is one of my core values, this is why I am happy that I can make jewellery from 100% recycled materials. On this page you will find no jewellery made of ready-to-use metal sheets from art supply shops: I recycle copper tubes, brass nuts, findings from charity shops etc. You may find behind the scenes and previews of my work on instagram and tiktok (see the links below, tiktok may be found under "blog")
- Expressing my creativity without limits is very important to me, and I still have a lot of design options even if my choice of materials is limited
- All the pieces are unique and one of a kind, which makes them true works of art containing small pieces of my soul <3
To sum up, I am a creativity and sustainability ambassador and I invite you to my world. Hope you enjoy my art!
- Please check your shipping address before placing an order! I will not be able to change the shipping address once shipped, so this is the buyer’s responsibility to provide the correct address. Please check it twice for being completely sure!
To the Netherlands: I use standart PostNL shipping with Track & Trace
To Europe: I use DHL standart shipping with Track & Trace
To the UK: I use standart PostNL shipping with Track & Trace and insured till 100 eur in case of loss
To the rest of the world: I use standart PostNL shipping with Track & Trace and insured till 100 eur in case of loss
IF YOU WANT ME TO USE ANOTHER SHIPPING METHOD, for example you want to pay extra for express or insured shipping in your country, please contact me, I can do that!
- I am also not responsible for any import taxes that may apply in your country. Please check this before making a purchase. Thank you for understanding!
Returns & exchanges
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
I accept returns I do not accept returns
I accept exchanges I do not accept exchanges
I accept cancellations I do not accept cancellations
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Frequently asked questions
For metal jewellery (in case there are no special instructions in the specific listing that you've purchased): Handle with care
For embroidered clothing pieces (in case there are no special instructions in the specific listing that you've purchased): Hand wash items in cold water, dry flat, handle with care
For embroidered jewellery (in case there are no special instructions in the specific listing that you've purchased): do not wash, handle with care
Custom en gepersonaliseerde bestellingen
Please contact me if you are interested in a custom order, we will discuss all the details. Please note that I can not accept returns for custom orders, thank you for understanding.