Abbie Cousino on Mar 10, 2017
Awesome!! They were better than I thought!!! I loved them and they were a great touch for the reception. Thank you!
vyoung05 on Feb 8, 2017
Beautifully packaged! And personalized which I loved!
Visit me and I will look after you...
I brought my passion for rope and knots over to Canada with me. I now live and work in our log Cabin amongst the lakes of Ontario. In the winter I love nothing more than sitting by the fire and making knots in the rocking chair and in the summer sitting on the deck in the sun, before sneaking off for an afternoon sail in one of my husband's handmade boats.
I can get very busy with weddings and summer shows, but I pride myself in ensuring that I work to give the best service I can to every customer, whether local or on the other side of the world. I like working with brides and answering their questions and making sure their purchase from me is a personal and pleasant one. My cotton rope is North American, my hemp is Canadian and you are welcome to ask about any of the other ropes listed.
I enjoy working with brides to make their wishes happen whenever I can - my table numbers started as a single convo, my aisle knots were an idea put forward by a bride in Texas and my rope boutonnieres are just come of the custom requests. I don't mind the ask.
I am a proud member of the OhCanadaTeam and Team Muskoka.
I work with rope in the heart of Muskoka where I live with my wonderful wooden boat builder, Mark.
Consultant, Support, Studio Builder
Mark, my husband, is a busy Wooden Boat Builder, Writer and Sailor and has taken the time to help me in my busiest times. At present he is busy building us a new home and studio
Lucy provides us with unlimited entertainment, love and affection. The most important part of our team she lets us know. She makes a great model too.
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Digital downloads
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)
Frequently asked questions
Shipping Methods on KarensWeddingShop
• All CANADA/USA parcels have tracking and insurance. Shipped by Canada Post/United States Postal Service or Purolator/UPS.
• Wedding Orders – Each listing asks for the date of your wedding. Ensuring that there is more than enough time before your wedding. I am extra cautious. Ask if your wedding is sooner or if you have worries.
• All my parcels come with insurance and tracking with UPS for your security this requires a signature on delivery, to prevent loss or theft.
•UPS will attempt delivery twice, then leave you a ticket with contact details to arrange pickup.
• If you feel confident that a parcel can be left without a signature or you have a safe place to leave your parcel then let me know. I will remove the signature in advance. Not a problem. However, this does remove the insurance on the parcel and the responsibility becomes yours. I prefer my customers to keep the insurance if possible. Please ask if you have questions.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value. There is a small charge to cover fees, packaging and work incurred in this process.
If you have questions do ask, no question too small. This is a stressful time and I am happy to help you through it. Making buying from me a pleasurable experience.