Anonymous on Oct 6, 2009
WOW!!! Your creations are so AWESOME! And the stories that goes with it, I can't wait to bring the stories further! The sweetest little package! MERCI aussi !
I wish you a VERY pleasant shopping experience.
I would do anything to HELP you!
Accepted payment methods
I also accept money orders or checks in euros funded by French banks and postal money orders in euros from residents of the European Union. You need to contact me before purchase to pay this way.
I will wait 5 days for your Paypal payment to clear after your order is submitted. If payment is not received within that time the order is canceled and reported to Etsy.
I do not offer order substitutions.
If you do not see something in stock, feel free to contact me about that particular item. Chances are I have more in the works.
If you need to CANCEL, please let me know within 2 days.
If you are new to Etsy, you may find the Paypal payment system to be counter intuitive. You know that you've paid if you receive an email confirming the purchase from both Etsy and Paypal.
- All orders are packaged very carefully, to withstand the rigors of overseas travel and handling by mail carriers.
- All orders are sent registered with LA POSTE, FR, the French Postal Service.(RECOMMANDE AR). Priority registered (recorded) airmail with insurance.
- if the amount you paid for shipping exceeds the actual fee over $1, i will refund you the difference.
- Delivery times after I've shipped:
France - two to three business days
Addresses in Europe - five to ten business days
Everywhere else - seven to fourteen business days
***Please note that even though I always ship promptly and within the turnaround times promised, delivery times may be extended up to 8 weeks due to circumstances beyond my control (i.e., issues with customs or local mail handling, holidays, flight cancellations, adverse weather conditions, etc.) In the rare instances when that happens, please take those conditions into consideration and be patient with delivery.
- please note that i am not responsible for items lost in transit.
- I ship to your Etsy address that you checked out with (not to your Paypal address).
- The orders ship from Normandy, France.
- I ship to ALL international countries!
- Gifts: My items are delivered nicely packaged. If your purchase is to be sent directly to a gift recipient, feel free to mention this in the message to seller with any wording you'd like for me to include in a personal note.
- If you have any shipping concerns, feel free to contact me.
Refunds and Exchanges
Any returns I accept or losses I cover will be for repair, replacement, exchange, in-store credit or refund minus shipping and packaging costs. (I resolve this at my own discretion according to the item and to what went wrong.)
Full refunds are only given for lost or damaged items shipped with insurance or in the off chance that I sent the incorrect item.
I do not any accept returns or give exchanges and refunds without prior communication. Failing to contact me immediately and/or leaving feedback without contacting me prior will imply acceptance of the item or transaction as is.