Announcement SIGN UP for my monthly newsletter at www.kathyjurek.com to learn of new art and get a coupon for 25% off. 😊
SIGN UP for my monthly newsletter at www.kathyjurek.com to learn of new art and get a coupon for 25% off. 😊
Jasmine Marrett on Dec 18, 2016
A great way to decorate my truck mad sons room
Caitlin Boyle on Nov 23, 2016
Loved these! They looked perfect and arrived quickly! I would highly recommend them.
Little splashes of color + texture = fun!
The screensaver on my phone says "If you ever wanna know what a creative person's mind feels like, imagine a browser with 2,857 tabs open. All. The. Time."
I have days like that.
My first experience with watercolors was back in high school in the 80s when a friend gave me a copy of a comic book called Moonshadow, illustrated by Jon J. Muth. I fell in love immediately and began my love affair with watercolors.
I've studied and practiced watercolor portraiture since then, and about 10 years ago I decided I wanted to focus on illustration. I'm starting to find my voice in children's illustration and am thankful to have worked with some wonderful individuals and art directors in the last few years. The other side to my illustrating as been giving my Etsy store lots more love and being able to create art to sell directly to the public. Every person who visits my store is appreciated and it is my desire that your experience is easy and convenient.
If you don't see what you're looking for but love my style, send me a convo. I am happy to work with you.
FOLLOW ME on Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest to see work in progress.
Receive a 30% coupon when you sign up for my Monthly Newsletter!
Owner, Maker, Designer
I'm an artist and illustrator and I create colorful, whimsical, painterly art for kids and adults.
A & D Technical Supply Co., a printing service
Omaha, NE, United States
A & D Technical Supply Co. has been a printing company since 1976. I was referred to them by a fellow artist. Although their main focus is blueprints, survey and engineering prints, they have a small department which does fine art prints.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
Paintings are protected in clear poly bags with a piece of rigid backing and mailed in a bubble mailer.
Original artwork is sent via USPS priority mail with insurance.
Prints are sent USPS First Class mail. Outside of the U. S. they are mailed International First Class.
Customers outside of the United States are responsible for all duties, taxes and customs fees assessed by your customs agent. Please be aware of the laws and fees associated with shopping abroad that your country deems applicable.
Refunds and Exchanges
SHIPPED MERCHANDISE - Your 100% satisfaction is guaranteed. If for some reason the item is not what you expected, simply return it to me in the same packaging for a full refund.
DIGITAL DOWNLOADS are not refundable, however, if you have a problem with your purchase, I will try to help you resolve it. You assume responsibility for acquiring and learning the software needed to work with these digital files.
Additional policies and FAQs
• You assume responsibility for acquiring and learning the software needed to work with these digital files.
• You may alter any graphics with respect to color, size or by adding to or removing from them as long as the quality and integrity is not jeopardized.
• You may have these on all of your personal home computers for your personal use.
• You may use portions of any graphics for a personal website or blog (i.e. no commercial gain), providing credits to Kathy Jurek with a link back to my Etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/kathyjurek and resolution sized for web at 72ppi.
• You may create original artwork for others, in terms of gifts for family and friends, as long as you do NOT profit for the service.
• If you share your personal/non-profit project (ex: as a giveaway or freebie) on your personal/non-profit site, blog or social media all Kathy Jurek artwork must be flattened, uneditable and unextractable. I kindly request graphic credit be given to Kathy Jurek Art & Illustration including a url that links back to my Etsy shop (https://www.etsy.com/shop/kathyjurek) within the description and on the same page as the item.
LIMITED COMMERCIAL USES
Under the terms of this agreement, you MAY:
Use my clip art for your personal products, in your scrap-for-hire and/or design business to the extent listed below:
1. You may create products provided that clients only receive final, flattened versions of the product (i.e. no psd files, no individual papers/element files, etc.).
2. The MAXIMUM single product produced is no more than 200.
3. You may use samples created with my products in your galleries and portfolios.
4. Credit must be given to Kathy Jurek (EXAMPLE: graphics by Kathy Jurek, © kathyjurek.com, illustrations by Kathy Jurek or clipart by Kathy Jurek, artwork by Kathy Jurek)
4. A link back to my Etsy shop is appreciated but not required. (http://www.etsy.com/shop/kathyjurek)
Under the terms of this agreement, you MAY NOT:
1. Claim my art as your own, either in its original state or in an altered state.
2. Distribute my art in any format except for the uses defined above.
3. Print or have printed my art for sale or distribution via Internet, print on demand sites, retail locations or any other venue.
4. Share these files with friends, family, etc. Please feel free to direct them to my Etsy store - www.Etsy.com/shop/kathyjurek.
5. Sell these graphics in their purchased format (i.e. sell individual pieces; you may only create a new product for the purpose of selling individual items: no mass production of products).
6. Produce projects for mass production or distribution. This license allows for *small business use only. *
A Limited Commercial Use License is available for any one product at $10 per digital download purchase PLUS the cost of the digital download. The fee covers your purchase of a SINGLE ITEM and the product can be used beyond that time where the maximum single product produced is no more than 200.
Please see listing under digital downloads.
1. Please contact me prior to purchase of products if you need clarification.
2. Credit must be given (where possible) to “Kathy Jurek” for any product produced.
3. The copyright of any art used remains with Kathy Jurek.
4. Please retain your Etsy receipt as proof of license.
5. A breach of any of the above conditions will result in the license being revoked immediately.
6. These terms are subject to change without prior notice.
Updated Aug. 28, 2014