KatrinaAlana is taking a short break
Haley on Mar 11, 20155 out of 5 stars
Exactly what I wanted. They ran out of the color wax that I wanted but were more than accommodating. I do wish there were maybe instructions on how to use it because it is a little tricky, but overall I LOVE it!
rebecca on Jan 13, 20155 out of 5 stars
Came wrapped with precious but simple packaging. Very personable...even the shipping envelope was sweet. Great product, Great Shop.
Alexis on Jan 9, 20155 out of 5 stars
I Absolutely love it, so happy with the product. Will definitely buy more!
Carole on Sep 2, 20141 out of 5 stars
This card never arrived! Instead a different card arrived and it was to difficult and time consuming. I needed it by September 16th. That seems like plenty of time but it comes all the way from Shanghai. I'll never order from them again.
Katrina Alana responded on Oct 15, 2014
We apologized to Carole for sending her the wrong card and asked what we can do to improve her experience with us. Her order was shipped 2 days after she purchased the item. We described that the card would be shipped within 3 days. We sent several convos as soon as we saw her feedback but these were unanswered. It maybe because the feedback was left some time ago. A full refund was still processed without being asked to do so and we explained that international shipping takes 2-3 weeks which we state in the product Shipping and Policies, Shop Policies and the Message to Buyer which is automatically sent with each order. OUR LOCATION: - We are in SINGAPORE and the order was made, shipped from here and NOT SHANGHAI which is in China.
For the love of stationery
Our love for old fashioned wax seals and stationery inspired us to start our own stationery line and wedding goods store. We are working on more products this 2015 and we hope to launch a new collection this year.
We love handmade items and travelling. Our dream involves shopping and travelling the world.
Hello! We are a husband and wife team and owners of Katrina Alana. Our love for old fashioned wax seals and stationery inspired us to start our own stationery line and wedding goods store. ♥ Instagram | katrinaalana ♥ Blog | www.katrinaalana.com
We love what we do and we like what we sell. We aim to provide the best customer service with our products. We value your business and we employ fair business policies and practices.
We love stationery, vintage items and making things and would love to do this full time. Email us anytime if you have questions about any of our items or if you'd simply like to say hello. This is a family run business that is based in Melbourne, Australia.
Please get in touch with us should you be interested in wholesale or distribution of our stationery range.
Returns and exchanges
- We thoroughly check each item for any defects prior to shipping and we package all items to ensure that it will not be damaged in transit.
- We will accept exchanges for on stock items provided that the item has not been used and it is still in its original packaging. We do not charge any restocking fees but all shipping costs will be borne by the customer.
We will entertain returns, refunds and exchanges within 2 months from the date of purchase. We will provide a timeline extension in case there are shipping delays but this is on a case-to-case basis and we will check the delivery date of the package online.
Items must be returned first, prior to refund and shipping charges will be handled by the customer.
Please contact us 2 days from the receipt of the product if you would like to request for a refund:
- if the wrong item was shipped to you
- if the item was not made according to the agreed upon specifications
- If you change you mind and would simply like to return the item, we will process a partial refund.
- Etsy fees, Paypal fees and shipping costs will be deducted from your refund.
- Items must be unused and in the original unopened packaging* of the supply/supplies such as wax seal and sealing waxes. (*excludes packaging used to ship the item)
- We can provide a full refund if the raw materials have not been purchased yet or production has not started. The cost of the raw materials or production fee will be deducted from the refund.
REFUNDS DUE TO UNAVAILABLE STOCK OR INCOMPLETE ORDER:
We will attempt to contact you for 2 weeks via Convo to try to replace the unavailable item or to get the details of incomplete orders. Should there be no response after 2 weeks, the order will be cancelled and a refund will be returned minus any Etsy and Paypal fees.
WHEN WILL YOU RECEIVE YOUR REFUND:
We will process refunds once the item has been returned to us.
- Our payment method is via Paypal.
- Orders will be processed as soon as payment is received.
- We will collect taxes based on the taxation policies of Australia.
- We are open to order cancellation for on stock items. We will provide a refund if the item has not been shipped yet.
- Custom orders maybe cancelled provided that raw materials have not been purchased and production has not stated on the item. We will gladly give a full refund if we can use the raw materials for another project however if we can't we will deduct the cost of the materials and provide a partial refund.
- LOCAL ORDERS: 1 week
- INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: 2-3 weeks
REGISTERED MAIL: (IMPORTANT)
- For items sent via Australia Post Office, we always send packages via regumail so please use an address where someone can sign for the package on your behalf. If no one is around a claim slip will be issued and you will have to liaise with the post office for re-delivery or pick-up.
- Please contact your local post office so they can arrange for mail re-delivery.
- We will contact you should your order be returned to us.
- Shipping cost for re-sending the mail will be handled by the customer.
- If the customer requests a refund, we will return the paid amount excluding the shipping cost.
- via DHL
- include your contact number in Note to Seller
SHIPPING & HANDLING FEES
- We charge for shipping and handling. This means that the cost of shipping materials and transportation fee to the post office is built into the shipping fee. Should there be an overage of $2, we will refund the excess amount to you.
- We ship items every Monday, Wednesday and Fridays/Saturdays. Items purchased on the day of the shipping schedule will posted on the next shipping schedule (example: Items bought on Wednesday will be posted on Friday/Saturday). Please note that we are in a different timezone GMT +8.
CUSTOMS DELAY AND FEES:
- Any delay in customs or fees incurred are out of our control. We will assist you in following up with your package status by launching a feedback with SingPost and tracking the status of your delayed package.
- Please include your preferred shipping address in each order if it is different from your Etsy address.
- Online tracking for registered mail is not available for certain countries however we still send the packages via registered mail so we can get Singpost to liaise with the receiving country.
- Please convo if you would like to purchase insurance for your package.
- All items are thoroughly checked and packaged using carefully to avoid any damage to the product while in transit.
Additional policies and FAQs
- Producing the seal takes 1-2 weeks from the time the draft has been approved and not from the time of the purchase.
Please convo first for all custom orders. We are unable to call international customers.
- We welcome any wholesale orders. We provide substantial discounts with a minimum order. Please convo us for details.
OUR ONLINE SHOP:
We also have our own shop at www.katrinaalana.com