Announcement Thanks for visiting my Etsy shop. I'm glad you're here :-) Get to know me on facebook at www.facebook.com/KeithDotsonPhotography or on Instagram at www.instagram.com/keithdotson.
Thanks for visiting my Etsy shop. I'm glad you're here :-) Get to know me on facebook at www.facebook.com/KeithDotsonPhotography or on Instagram at www.instagram.com/keithdotson.
susanb5257 on Aug 31, 20205 out of 5 stars
Love, love, love this photo! Received quickly and safely packaged. Thank you!
steven on Jun 6, 20195 out of 5 stars
Thanks very much for the perfect item!
bluebell45 on Nov 16, 20185 out of 5 stars
Amazing photos and photographer! Perfect copy!
MaryECronin on Mar 20, 20185 out of 5 stars
Another beautiful photograph from Keith! I plan to custom-frame this contemplative piece and place next to my meditation/sit pillow. :-)
MaryECronin on Feb 18, 20185 out of 5 stars
Lovely photograph ... I am completely delighted with my purchase! ... And the transaction with Keith was seamless ... Highest recommendation ...
lauraltaylor1 on Feb 10, 20175 out of 5 stars
Stunning photograph. Keith was an absolute pleasure to deal with and nothing was too much trouble. Very prompt service and arrived in Australia very quickly and securely. Thank You!
inkybinkybonkey on Nov 14, 20165 out of 5 stars
Fantastic photo. Quick & easy transaction.
Reviewed by Inactive on Apr 25, 20165 out of 5 stars
Absolutely stunning. Will send a photo after it is framed. Thank you so much.
lazypro on Apr 5, 20165 out of 5 stars
Great seller!! Photo arrived safely & quickly & is STUNNING! Thank you.
accordry on Oct 6, 20155 out of 5 stars
Keith is great - very personable and prompt in communication! His photos are beautiful - highly recommend!
I'm passionate about Black and White Photography
The landscape, both natural and urban, is the basis of my art. With photography, I strive to capture the essence and spirit of the subject.
I'm drawn to black and white because I enjoy the drama and emotion, the texture and power that only black and white images can portray.
My work has been shown in art galleries in California, New York, Texas, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Toronto, and Tennessee. It has also appeared in major TV programs and TV commercials, and is scheduled to appear in a major motion picture now in production.
"Public Market, Seattle" was a popular canvas print offered by Urban Outfitters, selling-out in less than 6 months. Several of my black and white landscapes are also available through the home decor section of Fathead.com.
Visit my blog or my Facebook page to learn more about me. Thanks!
See my Policies page for more details about shipping, print descriptions, etc.
Passionate about black and white photography, art, travel, and living life to the fullest.
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
I don't accept cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Returns and exchange details
SHIPPING OUTSIDE THE US: I’m thrilled to ship internationally to several countries outside the United States, as listed below. International shipping rates are expensive and also please be aware that you may be faced with extra charges such as import duties, customs fees, or carrier brokerage fees. These fees are beyond my control, and are the responsibility of the buyer. Consult your local laws.
I currently ship internationally to Australia, Canada, Germany, and the United Kingdom.
Additional policies and FAQs
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of photography, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
• How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Keith Dotson, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me using a contact form at https://keithdotson.com/pages/contact. Alternately, you may mail me at:
PO Box 11606
Murfreesboro TN 37129