kellyrae is taking a short break
Anonymous on Sep 16, 20095 out of 5 stars
So beautiful!! My sister (who just went off to college) LOVES it! <3
Anonymous on Sep 1, 20095 out of 5 stars
Anonymous on Aug 29, 20095 out of 5 stars
I first saw a canvas version of this in Out of the Blue in Ogunquit, ME, but couldn't get it that day. Was so excited to find your shop, and now the print is hanging in my office. Love it!
Anonymous on Aug 13, 20095 out of 5 stars
Perfect, Thank you!
Anonymous on Aug 9, 20095 out of 5 stars
As always...so beautiful! Framed and sitting next to my other print! Thanks for bringing such joy to everyone kelly:)
I hope you find a little something that speaks to you. All the juicy details are below, but you can always email us at kellyrae.orders [!at] gmail.com with your questions . Also, be sure to check out the FAQ page for more information at KELLYRAEROBERTS.COM
A quick word about quality: When you purchase a print you'll receive a high quality print that was made using archival, fade-resistant + "museum quality" inks on professional grade/quality paper with a luster finish. All prints (except the small 5x5 prints) come signed with a certificate of authenticity.
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
Please note: we do not offer returns/exchanges for originals. In the unlikely event that you are unhappy with your original, please contact us within 3 days to work something out.
Orders are canceled if payment is not received within three days of paypal purchases.
* All orders are carefully packaged and shipped within SEVEN business days once payment has been confirmed via PayPal. Please note, we ship once a week, usually Tuesdays or Wednesdays.
* All orders are shipped via USPS, first class mail. Originals are shipped via PRIORITY mail (usually 2-3 days for delivery).
* Please be sure your shipping address is correct as we are not responsible for orders shipped to the wrong location. We are also not responsible for additional postage to re-ship the order if the packaged has been returned to us for any reason (unless we mistakenly shipped it the incorrect address, of course).
* Once your order has been shipped, we do not have any control or way to track your package (unless it's an original - we always ship originals with delivery confirmation). Though we don't expect it to happen, we are not responsible for lost or damaged items.
* All international orders are carefully packaged and shipped via USPS within five business days once payment has been confirmed via PayPal.
* Please note that once we ship the item via USPS, it can take up to 3 weeks for delivery. This timeframe is out of our control and we apologize for the long delivery times.
* We are not responsible for any custom/tax fees associated with your purchase.
* Once your order has been shipped, we do not have any control or way to track your package Though we don't expect it to happen, we are not responsible for lost or damaged items.
Additional policies and FAQs
I do wholesale and license my work. Please email me for more information.