adihbm on Dec 31, 2016
I really liked the item! It looks great. I only gave it 4 starts because The Magnets aren't the strongest, but Kelly was sweet enough to send me a replacement magnet after one of mine fell off the first day I got it.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
* Here are a couple of links in case you are new to Etsy and PayPal:
Please note that if you have a coupon it may not be used when I'm having a sale. I can only give you one discount at a time. :)
* SALES TAX IS CHARGED ON ORDERS PURCHASED WITHIN THE STATE OF TEXAS.
* Orders are shipped Monday through Friday.
* Please let me know if you want to add INSURANCE before sending payment.
* DOMESTIC SHIPPING:
All domestic packages will have a tracking number. USPS First class can take up to 10 business days for delivery. Please understand that packages are occasionally (very rarely) delayed or lost by the USPS and that this is beyond my control. In that case, I will wait up to 4 weeks after the original ship date to send a replacement or refund.
USPS First Class International can take from 2 to 4 weeks for delivery and will not have a tracking number. Please understand that packages are occasionally (very rarely) delayed or lost by the USPS and that this is beyond my control. In that case, I will wait up to 6 weeks after the original ship date to send a replacement or refund.
Refunds and Exchanges
* Please note that some of the components I use are vintage and you might find minor imperfections in some items.
* You can return an item within 3 days from the delivery date. I will issue a full refund MINUS shipping costs. Please convo me before returning an item. The item has to be in unused condition and I expect you to package it as well as I have.
* If something is damaged during transit please contact me within 3 days of receiving the package with a photo of the damaged item. You may send it back to me for repair and I will ship it back to you at my expense!
* I cannot accept items that are broken after they have been worn. Keep in mind that my jewelry is HANDMADE and can break if not treated carefully.
Additional policies and FAQs
** For custom orders
** If you need a matching necklace, bracelet or pair or earrings for your order
** For wholesale orders
CARING FOR YOUR JEWELRY
Kellyssima items are made using either raw brass or plated metals. Please be aware that they will tarnish over time and do need to be cared for. To prolong the life of your piece, here are a few tips:
** No showering/swimming/sleeping in your jewelry.
** Avoid exposure to chlorine and other household chemicals, hairspray, lotion and perfume, and be sure to remove all jewelry before housecleaning.
** Never store your jewelry in places that are exposed to humidity.
** RAW BRASS: Raw brass will turn many people's skin green especially during summer. Polish your raw brass jewelry with Brasso every once in a while.
** ANTIQUED FINISH: Antiqued brass will continue to develop its dark patina over time. If you would ever like your piece lighter or shinier, you can gently buff it with a silver polishing cloth, but never use any chemicals to clean it.
** VERDIGRIS FINISH: The patterns that emerge from the verdigris finish are part of a natural aging process for brass, and their irregularities are normal for this handcrafted process. This unique finish will evolve and change when touched and exposed to the elements. Do not worry if the verdigris finish comes off; it will return. That is the magic of this finish. I strongly recommend that you do not clean your verdigris brass jewelry and, instead, allow it to age naturally. The verdigris finish of my items has no lacquer or protective coating and is meant to enrich and change with time and use. Any sort of abrasive cleaning will damage this unique finish. If it does come off for any reason, remember that it will return if left out in the open air.
** PLATED MATERIALS: for cleaning plated materials, a light wipe with a mild soap works. Rather than towel drying which risks flaking off the plating, use a hairdryer.
** Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.