Blue Car Accessories, Small Dream Catcher, Flower Dreamcatcher, Car Charm, Rearview Mirror Hanging, Gift
Natasha on Jan 22, 20235 out of 5 stars
Great communication and awesome product. Seller went above and beyond to help me customize a product. Thank you!
bcsheltieagility on Dec 10, 20225 out of 5 stars
Ask for a small change in the color and she was able to do it and hecka fast! It came out better than I expected!
Bdep on Sep 19, 20224 out of 5 stars
Great very well made. Sturdy matches my car perfectly
Rebecca on Aug 30, 20225 out of 5 stars
This Sunflower rearview mirror dangle to so pretty! It was better than I expected. I would order from this shop again!
Martina on May 7, 20225 out of 5 stars
I got two of them one for me and one for my boyfriend we both love them they’re perfect for our cars. Great little gift. The seller is incredible
Welcome to Kindness Calling!
Welcome to Kindness Calling! My name is Sarah and I am the maker and artist behind this small Canadian business. I was born and raised in Thunder Bay, Ontario, and continue to live on our beautiful Northern landscape.
Kindness Calling started in 2014. My interest in art and painting first originated as a way for me to wind down and reduce anxiety. I have struggled with anxiety and PTSD my entire life, but this came to a dramatic head in 2014 when I started my first year of university as a nursing student. I used painting as an escape, and distinctly remember returning home from tearful, anxiety-inducing meetings with counselors only to dive straight into art.
It’s been 8 years since the start and a lot has happened since then! Nearly 8 years later, I have a bachelors and a masters degree in business, have improved my mental health, and am living my life the way I best know how - by doing what I love! In 2015 I joined Etsy, and in 2017 changed my business name to Kindness Calling. I haven’t looked back since and to date, over 5,000 pieces of my artwork have travelled the world. From within Thunder Bay to all the way to countries like the US, Australia, Qatar, and Russia, each and every sale brings a smile to my face.
I pride myself in creating inspirational, motivational, and colourful art, and much of it is inspired by the beautiful Northern landscape I grew up in. The style of my art and my business name intends to spread joy - and kindness - into the world.
My business name is a testament to how I try to live in my daily life; to be kind to myself, to the planet, and most of all to others. A portion of my yearly profits goes towards local and global charities and initiatives. Past donations have been made to Operation Christmas Child, I Love First Peoples, regional animal rescues, and local families in need.
Thank you for visiting my shop and supporting my small business!
I am located in a small town in Northern Ontario, and I hope to share my passion for art with you!
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
1. Your Personal Information
In to fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for personalization or gift messages, for example) if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• if necessary, to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
2. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, which are:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies like Canada Post. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
3. Data Retention
4. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in Canada, the US, and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction.
5. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. These rights include:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
6. How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Sarah, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me through a private message on Etsy (Kindness Calling), Facebook (Kindness Calling), or through my e-mail kindnesscalling [!at] gmail.com
Frequently asked questions
Can you do custom orders?
Please contact me with your custom order requests! My ability to customize any item depends on available materials and the request, so reaching out via message is the best way to find out.
Does my package have tracking information?
Canadian orders generally ship via Canada Post Lettermail without tracking. US orders are shipped via USPS First Class with tracking; your tracking information can be found under the "Purchases" section of your Etsy account.
What is a dreamcatcher?/Are you of Indigenous descent?
Traditional dreamcatchers have many different meanings in First Nations' cultures; they were used for healing, protection, in spiritual journeys, and to bring Father Sun to the children. The dreamcatcher is said to filter out the bad dreams and allow only good thoughts to enter our minds when we are asleep. With the first rays of sunlight, the bad dreams will evaporate, and the good will fall through the feathers and onto the sleeper below. Traditionally, they were placed over children and infants, and made of willow hoops, feathers, and beads.
I am not of Indigenous ancestry myself. I encourage any potential buyer to do their research and decide if they would prefer to purchase an authentic dreamcatcher rather than one of my own.
If you are a business, are hosting an event, or otherwise wish to purchase items at wholesale prices, please contact me for pricing and availability.