Announcement Fresh and contemporary applique patterns
Fresh and contemporary applique patterns
BrendasBaubles on Apr 22, 20235 out of 5 stars
quick delivery of the download. Exactly as described. Will buy from this seller again.
Please do check out our policies and convo with any questions.
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
If you have any questions regarding checkout either visit the Help section or e-mail support [!at] etsy.com and they will be most happy to assist you.
Once your payment has cleared Etsy will provide you with a link to download your PDFs - so it's instant and eco-friendly to boot - yay!
If you experience any difficulties with your download link please get in touch but please note it can take a few minutes for your payment to clear, so try refreshing your browser page.
Please note we are able to see when your have downloaded your PDFs.
Additional policies and FAQs
* Adobe Reader is available for free download from www.adobe.com and allows you to mirror the designs, and to scale them up/down when printing.
* Please use Adobe Reader to open and print your pdf. You can find a link at Please visit https://www.kipandfig.com/howto.html for help on printing your pattern at any size and applique/other crafting tips.
* We whole heartedly encourage making full use of your purchase in your own projects, however we would please ask you to read the following regarding our copyright and acceptable use.
COPYRIGHT and LICENSING INFO - PLEASE READ
We sell original designs © Kip & Fig 2012-2019 and all our designs, patterns and booklets originate from our own hand drawn artwork and remain our copyright.
We spend a great deal of time producing original designs, patterns and booklets so please read and respect our copyright and conditions below.
Our patterns and booklets are intended for personal use by the purchaser of the PDF pattern only.
LICENSING FOR BUSINESS USE
If you are a small business wanting to use one of our patterns to make items to sell please contact us for a small business commercial license. Our licenses are affordable so you can build the cost into your item pricing.
Licenses are based on the quantity of items made, so please indicate how many items you are intending to make (eg to use the dachshund pattern to make 25 applique dachshund cushions). You can start off with a license of 10 items and trial products with your customer base and then renew/increase the quantity at a later date.
The following restrictions applies to everyone!
- NO selling of our applique designs as an iron-on product
- NO selling of any of our digital media - eg PDF files/designs may not be sold, or shared
- NO mass commercial production of items from our patterns
- NO sharing of any of our digital media - for example, you making a gift for a friend is acceptable, but giving them a printed copy, or electronic copy, of one of our pdf templates or booklets for their own use (after you have also used the pattern) is not.
If you are a retailer wanting to stock our patterns or booklets please get in touch as we supply our patterns printed and packaged for fabric and craft shops.