Announcement Fresh and contemporary applique patterns
Fresh and contemporary applique patterns
Linda on Sep 7, 20225 out of 5 stars
Love this pdf as well. Will make a beautiful kitchen table quilt, plus coasters and placemats. Love love love this shop!!! Thank you. Bee well!!!
Kitah on Sep 3, 20225 out of 5 stars
Perfect just what I was looking for
MRS ANNE ASTON on Aug 10, 20225 out of 5 stars
as described and arrived in timely fashion
Riley on Jul 5, 20225 out of 5 stars
Perfect! Thank you so much
Patti on Mar 8, 20225 out of 5 stars
the item met my expectations
Sort of a bio...
Here's a bit more info on what's what, and who's who. We studied Fine Art at Goldsmiths College in London and apparently ended up fully qualified in drawing, possibly useful considering what we do...
We've been enthusiastically crafting since... as far back as we can remember: Nana and Blue Peter might have had a hand in it starting. Allegedly Nana designed ties for a living, before joining the army to man anti-aircraft guns and then getting married, but she also told me she used to be a pirate, so you just don't know these days what to believe.
We is me - Julie - and the ever furry Kip & Fig who are two happy tabbies, if slightly scruffy about the edges, who love to get involved in studio-carryings-on. The little scottish terrier avatar we use on Etsy, Twitter and the like, is in homage to fond memories of Meg, our childhood dog. And although we'd love to adopt another dog, or frankly anything remotely fluffy and cute, sadly there's no room left on the sofa after we pile onto it...
Other things we like to get up to are to laugh a lot, create and garden and hang out with other creative people. Everything else is subject to change.
Feel free to get in touch, and have a happy creating time.
Owner, Maker, Designer
My background is in fine art with an ongoing love of crafting and design.
Please do check out our policies and convo with any questions.
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
Returns and exchange details
The new Consumer Contracts Regulations for sellers in the UK contain specific provisions for digital content with regard to cancellation and refunds of orders.
By choosing to purchase and then immediately download a PDF from Kip & Fig, the buyer will be giving Kip & Fig their express consent to waive the 14 day cancellation period. And once the download starts the buyer will automatically lose their right to receive a refund.
But don't panic! We want you to be happy with your purchase:
* If you have questions about an item in our store please convo us BEFORE buying!
* If you buy a PDF and then realise it’s the wrong template, or you have a question – please DO NOT DOWNLOAD the PDF - convo us first.
Etsy indicates when PDFs have been downloaded by a buyer - so:
* if a PDF HAS NOT been downloaded we will be able to issue a refund up to 14 days after the order was placed
* if a PDF HAS been downloaded, I’m afraid we will not be able to issue a refund.
Please feel free to convo with any questions!
If you have any questions regarding checkout either visit the Help section or e-mail support [!at] etsy.com and they will be most happy to assist you.
Once your payment has cleared Etsy will provide you with a link to download your PDFs - so it's instant and eco-friendly to boot - yay!
If you experience any difficulties with your download link please get in touch but please note it can take a few minutes for your payment to clear, so try refreshing your browser page.
Please note we are able to see when your have downloaded your PDFs.
Additional policies and FAQs
* Adobe Reader is available for free download from www.adobe.com and allows you to mirror the designs, and to scale them up/down when printing.
* Please use Adobe Reader to open and print your pdf. You can find a link at Please visit https://www.kipandfig.com/howto.html for help on printing your pattern at any size and applique/other crafting tips.
* We whole heartedly encourage making full use of your purchase in your own projects, however we would please ask you to read the following regarding our copyright and acceptable use.
COPYRIGHT and LICENSING INFO - PLEASE READ
We sell original designs © Kip & Fig 2012-2019 and all our designs, patterns and booklets originate from our own hand drawn artwork and remain our copyright.
We spend a great deal of time producing original designs, patterns and booklets so please read and respect our copyright and conditions below.
Our patterns and booklets are intended for personal use by the purchaser of the PDF pattern only.
LICENSING FOR BUSINESS USE
If you are a small business wanting to use one of our patterns to make items to sell please contact us for a small business commercial license. Our licenses are affordable so you can build the cost into your item pricing.
Licenses are based on the quantity of items made, so please indicate how many items you are intending to make (eg to use the dachshund pattern to make 25 applique dachshund cushions). You can start off with a license of 10 items and trial products with your customer base and then renew/increase the quantity at a later date.
The following restrictions applies to everyone!
- NO selling of our applique designs as an iron-on product
- NO selling of any of our digital media - eg PDF files/designs may not be sold, or shared
- NO mass commercial production of items from our patterns
- NO sharing of any of our digital media - for example, you making a gift for a friend is acceptable, but giving them a printed copy, or electronic copy, of one of our pdf templates or booklets for their own use (after you have also used the pattern) is not.
If you are a retailer wanting to stock our patterns or booklets please get in touch as we supply our patterns printed and packaged for fabric and craft shops.