KirstyMcKenzie is taking a short break
Note from shop owner
Fran on May 5, 20215 out of 5 stars
It has just arrived and I love it! Pretty quick delivery considering it came from the US. Can't wait to put it up
Lady Nigel on Feb 4, 20215 out of 5 stars
MMMMMreowr!!!! My Luscious Layday...reclining in the Splendor of Sunset Pussy Pleasure! Thank you for this beautiful Treasure that brightens my World every day. She is feeling very comfortable in her new Furever Home... Can’t wait to Adopt again Soonsville!
Connor on Oct 13, 20205 out of 5 stars
It's perfect. It shipped quickly and was packaged safely. I'm super happy about this and can't wait to get it framed!
ruthod28 on Sep 18, 20205 out of 5 stars
Exactly as shown, absolutely fabulous! sorry for late review! its fab!
Nina on Aug 22, 20205 out of 5 stars
Kirsty was wonderful to work with. Had to straighten out an address issue and she was right on. The art was a gift, greatly appreciated and loved. Love Kirsty’s work!
Jen on Aug 17, 20205 out of 5 stars
Beautiful work, wonderful person! I'll treasure this piece for a long time.
Vivienne on Aug 7, 20205 out of 5 stars
A gift for my sister & I know she will absolutely love it! Very quirky. Can't wait to get it framed. Great print!
Claire on Jun 13, 20205 out of 5 stars
The Liza Minnelli print is so fab! Looks even better in real life. Carefully and beautifully packaged and arrived quickly. Can’t wait to frame and hang it. Thanks so much x
Lauren on May 26, 20205 out of 5 stars
Kristy is the BEST Etsy artist I have ever worked with...ever...and I’m on here a lot! When my print was delayed due to COVID, she consistently reached out to me to see if it was delivered. She offered me a refund when we thought it got lost in the mail; she very kindly send a second print when I expressed how much I wanted a copy. She responded to every message in a timely fashion and was so pleasant each time we spoke. Thank you Kristy for making this space so friendly!
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, mailing address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
How Long I Store Your Information
If you reside in certain territories, including the UK, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the UK and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of UK data protection law, I, Kirsty McKenzie, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at kirsty [!at] kirstymckenzie.com