Announcement Handmade cat, kitty, pussy, pussycat, feline, fur baby, furry master of the universe.... (you get the idea) tee-pee, tent, litter box modesty cover, bed. If you don't see the colour you want make a custom request.
Handmade cat, kitty, pussy, pussycat, feline, fur baby, furry master of the universe.... (you get the idea) tee-pee, tent, litter box modesty cover, bed. If you don't see the colour you want make a custom request.
Christine on Dec 10, 20175 out of 5 stars
This is a very well written and easy pattern to follow. Suitable for even a basic seamstress. As an added bonus, the cats absolutely love it.
Eileen on Sep 21, 20174 out of 5 stars
Cute tepee. Didn't quite fit a small litter box. Had to slit the opening to make it work and it was still a little snug for my kitties to move around easily.
cullensdragon on Aug 30, 20175 out of 5 stars
My cat loves this. She sleeps there all day from the moment it came in. Very spacious and high quality.
Jason on Jun 8, 20175 out of 5 stars
Just got the TeePee and its perfect! Very well made and Charlie loves it. I've had it one day and he wont come out, it showered and he loved staying in his teepee in the rain. Thank you everyone says its the cutes thing ever
Lynette on Apr 5, 20175 out of 5 stars
I am in love with this Kiteepee. My cat is not quite sure about it but I am sure over time I will find her sleeping in there. Love the personalization!!! Seller was easy to work with. I would highly recommend. :-)
Kiteepee: Lifestyle Solutions for your Pussycat
I began this shop in November 2013. I had been making things for Modigliani, my furry companion of 18 years (d july 2013) and it occurred to me that other kitties and their people might like them too.
My background is painter, potter, printmaker, felt-maker: textile/fibre artist. When Modigliani decided she would no longer use the garden for her business, I had to keep a tidy litter box upstairs at all times. Trouble was, I didn't like the look of it and she didn't like it if I could see her using it. I needed a solution: simple but in keeping with the style of my house. So big plastic things were off the list and I came up with this: the Kiteepee.
In time, when I had made a few of these, I found that Modigliani liked to hide or sleep in them when they were set up away from the litter box. Fantastic! I don't like many of the fake fur and commercial cat bedding arrangements either. Nor did she.
When Modigliani passed away I was going to throw her kiteepees away, but it occurred to me, "if she liked them, maybe other kittycats will". and so Kiteepee was born.
I design the motifs for screenprints and print them myself. I also hand dye the other trims. I sew the tents and cut the poles. Basically I do it all myself. Except for the road testing and modelling for pics. That is done by the new additions to my family: Tasha and George.
They like to use Kiteepees in the garden and on the veranda as places to sleep and hidey-holes from which to launch toe attacks. Not so much as a litterbox cover. One goes in, and for some reason this is an instant invitation for the other to go in too. Bit crowded for two cats doing their business.
Owner, I Do Everything
I am a painter, potter, feltmaker and textile artist and have sold many of my works over the years and won a number of awards. I may also be described as a bit of a crazy cat lady. The picture is one of my crazy cats.
If yours is a discerning pussy, one that likes to live with beautiful things made of natural fibres, that look like part of the decore and not a synthetic, fluffy toy gone wrong, then this is the place for you to shop.
It is a good idea to read all my shop policies before making a purchase.
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time. I do not have a mailing list.
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Bel Arnold, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at kiteepee [!at] gmail.com