Birgit Schmeißer on Nov 1, 20185 out of 5 stars
Simply GREAT👌uper fast delivery!!! Anytime gladly again😊😃
You find with me individal presents to the bith, baptism, birthday, or another nice occasion!
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
Returns and exchange details
(A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to their commercial nor their independent professional activity.)
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day,
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods within the framework of a uniform order and these are or will be delivered uniformly;
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the last goods, provided that you have ordered several goods within the framework of a single order and these are delivered separately;
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the last partial shipment or the last piece, provided that you have ordered goods that are delivered in several partial shipments or pieces;
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform me (Corinna Fleuren Bunzlauerweg 51, 40627 Düsseldorfl, e-mail address: shop [!at] kuschelreich.de) of your decision to revoke this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.B. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You can use the attached model withdrawal form, but this is not mandatory.
To comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary to check the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Grounds for exclusion or extinction
The right of revocation does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual choice or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
Sample withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
- To: Corinna Fleuren, Bunzlauerweg 51, 40627 Düsseldorf, E-Mail-Adresse:email@example.com
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/
the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of notification on paper)
Personalized items will be shipped 5-10 business days after receipt of payment!
I try to ship as cheaply as possible. incl. packaging and shipping costs
If you want to ship insured, please specify when ordering! The surcharge for insured shipping must be borne by the buyer.
Additional policies and FAQs
I. General Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all contracts that you conclude with us as the provider Corinna Fleuren) via the etsy Internet platform. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of any of your own terms and conditions used by you will be objected to.
(2) A consumer within the meaning of the following regulations is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to their commercial nor their independent professional activity. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of his independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The object of the contract is the sale of goods.
(2) If we post an article at etsy, the activation of the offer page at etsy does not constitute a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract, but an invitation to place an order (purchase offer made by you).
(3) The etsy GTC, in particular point 4, apply to the conclusion of the contract, a corresponding link can be found at the bottom of each page.
The conclusion of the contract is regulated there as follows:
'Paragraph 4 Listing and Selling
... Binding Sale: All sales are binding. The seller is obligated to ship the order or otherwise complete the transaction with the buyer in a prompt manner, unless there is an exceptional circumstance, such as: (a) the buyer fails to meet the terms of the seller's listing (such as payment method), or (b) the seller cannot authenticate the buyer's identity. The buyer is obligated to deliver appropriate payment for items purchased, unless there is an exceptional circumstance. ..."
(4) You can submit your purchase offer via the ordering system integrated into the article page.
The goods intended for purchase are stored in the "shopping cart". Via the corresponding button in the upper navigation bar, you can call up the "shopping cart" and make changes there at any time. After clicking on the button "pay with PayPal", you will be redirected to the log-in page of PayPal. After successful registration, your address and account data stored with PayPal will be displayed. The "next" button will take you back to the etsy website and to the order overview page. Before sending the order, you have the option of checking all information again, changing it (also via the "back" function of the Internet browser) or cancelling the purchase. By submitting the order via the corresponding button, you submit a binding offer to us. You will first receive an automatic e-mail about the receipt of your order, which does not yet lead to the conclusion of the contract.
(5) The acceptance of the offer (and thus the conclusion of the contract) takes place within 2 days by confirmation in text form (e.B. e-mail), in which the execution of the order or delivery of the goods is confirmed to you (order confirmation).
If you have not received a corresponding message, you are no longer bound by your order. In this case, any services already provided will be refunded immediately.
(6) The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partly automated by e-mail. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have stored with us is correct, that the receipt of the e-mails is technically ensured and, in particular, that spam filters do not prevent it.
§ 3 Individually designed goods
(1) You provide us with the appropriate information, texts or files required for the individual design of the goods via the online ordering system or at the latest immediately after conclusion of the contract by e-mail. Our possible specifications of the provider for file formats must be observed.
(2) You undertake not to transmit any data whose content violates the rights of third parties (in particular copyrights, name rights, trademark rights) or violates existing laws. You expressly indemnify us against all claims of third parties asserted in this context. This also applies to the costs of the legal representation required in this context.
(3) We do not check the transmitted data for correctness in terms of content and assume no liability for errors in this respect.
(4) Insofar as stated in the respective article description, you will receive a correction template from us, which must be checked by you immediately. If you agree with the draft, release the correction template for execution by countersignature in text form (e.B. e-mail).
The design work will not be carried out without your approval.
You are responsible for checking the correction template for accuracy and completeness and for notifying us of any errors. We assume no liability for unobjectionable errors.
(5) Insofar as we create texts, images, graphics and designs for you as part of the individual design, these are subject to copyright.
Without our express consent, the use, reproduction or modification of individual parts or complete contents is not permitted.
Unless otherwise agreed, we assign you a right of use to the copyrighted works created for you for an unlimited period of time. You are expressly prohibited from making the Protected Works or any part thereof available to third parties in any way, privately or commercially.
The transfer of the right of use is subject to the condition precedent of full payment of the agreed purchase price.
§ 4 Right of retention, retention of title
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention if it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
§ 5 Liability
(1) We shall be liable without restriction for damages resulting from injury to life, limb or health, in all cases of intent and gross negligence, in the event of fraudulent concealment of a defect, in the event of assumption of the guarantee for the quality of the object of purchase, in the case of damage under the Product Liability Act and in all other cases regulated by law.
(2) Insofar as essential contractual obligations are affected, our liability for slight negligence is limited to the contractually typical, foreseeable damage. Essential contractual obligations are essential obligations arising from the nature of the contract and the violation of which would jeopardize the achievement of the purpose of the contract as well as obligations that the contract imposes on us according to its content in order to achieve the purpose of the contract, the fulfillment of which makes the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place and on the observance of which you may regularly rely.
(3) In the event of a breach of insignificant contractual obligations, liability for slightly negligent breaches of duty is excluded.
(4) According to the current state of the art, data communication via the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be error-free and/or available at all times. In this respect, we are not liable for the constant or uninterrupted availability of the website and the service offered there.
§ 6 Choice of law, place of performance, place of jurisdiction
(1) German law shall apply. In the case of consumers, this choice of law shall only apply insofar as this does not withdraw the protection afforded by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the consumer's habitual residence (principle of favourability).
(2) The place of performance for all services arising from the existing business relationships with us as well as the place of jurisdiction is our registered office, insofar as you are not a consumer, but a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law. The same applies if you do not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or the EU or if the domicile or habitual residence is not known at the time the action is brought. The right to appeal to the court at another statutory place of jurisdiction remains unaffected by this.
(3) The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall expressly not apply.
II. Customer Information
1. Identity of the Seller
2. Information on the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the correction options are carried out in accordance with § 2 of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I.).
3. Contract language, contract text storage
3.1. The contract language is german.
3.2. The complete text of the contract will not be stored by us. Before sending the order, the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved via the print function of the browser. After receipt of the order by us, the order data, the legally prescribed information for distance contracts and the General Terms and Conditions will be sent to you again by e-mail.
4. Essential characteristics of the goods or services
The essential characteristics of the goods and/or service can be found in the article description and the supplementary information on our website.
5. Prices and terms of payment
5.1. The prices stated in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs represent total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
5.2. The shipping costs incurred are not included in the purchase price. They can be called up via a correspondingly designated button on our website, are shown separately in the course of the ordering process and are to be borne by you in addition, unless free shipping is promised.
5.3. The payment methods available to you are indicated under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective article description.
5.4. Unless otherwise stated for the individual payment methods, the payment claims from the concluded contract are due for payment immediately.
6. Terms of delivery
6.1. The terms of delivery, the delivery date and, if applicable, existing delivery restrictions can be found under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective article description.
Unless otherwise specified in the item description or our terms of delivery, the goods will be delivered within 3-5 working days after conclusion of the contract, in the case of advance payment only after receipt of the full purchase price and shipping costs.
6.2. Insofar as you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item during dispatch shall only pass to you upon handover of the goods, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not named by the entrepreneur or a person otherwise designated to carry out the shipment.
7. Statutory liability for defects for goods
7.1. The statutory provisions shall apply.
7.2. As a consumer, you are requested to check the goods immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to inform us and the freight forwarder of any complaints as soon as possible. If you do not comply with this, this will have no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
These terms and conditions and customer information were prepared by the lawyers of the Händlerbund, who specialize in IT law, and are permanently checked for legal conformity. Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal certainty of the texts and is liable in the event of warnings. Further information can be found at: www.haendlerbund.de/agb-service.
Welcome to our etsy pages!
We attach great importance to the protection of your data and the protection of your privacy. Below we therefore inform you about the collection and use of personal data when using our etsy pages.
Anonymous data collection
You can visit our etsy pages without providing any personal information. We do not store any personal data in this context.
Collection, processing and use of personal data
We collect personal data (individual information about personal or factual circumstances of an identified or identifiable natural person) only to the extent provided by you.
The processing and use of your personal data takes place to fulfill and process your order as well as to process your inquiries.
After completion of the contract, all personal data will first be stored taking into account tax and commercial retention periods and then deleted after expiry of the period, unless you have consented to further processing and use.
Disclosure of personal data
Your data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent. The only exceptions to this are our service partners, which we need to process the contractual relationship. In these cases, we strictly observe the requirements of the Federal Data Protection Act. The scope of data transmission is limited to a minimum.
Use of Facebook plugins
These websites use plugins of the social network facebook.com, which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook").
Use of Twitter plugins
The functions of the Twitter service are integrated into our website.
Twitter is a social media portal of Twitter Inc., 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, (USA).
We use Twitter plugins. If you visit a corresponding website that contains such a plugin, the data will be exchanged with Twitter's servers located in the USA.
Even in the case of interactions that are possible with the various Twitter plugins, the corresponding information about you is collected and transmitted to Twitter and stored.
If you are also a member of Twitter and logged in to Twitter during the time you use the plugin, the information collected about your website visit will be linked to your Twitter account and disclosed to other users.
If you do not want Twitter to link and merge the information with the data of your Twitter account, you must log out of Twitter before visiting our website.
Further information on the collection and use of data by Twitter can be found at twitter.com/privacy .
Use of Pinterest plugins
These websites use plugins from the social network Pinterest, which is operated by Pinterest Inc., 635 High Street, Palo Alto, CA, 94301, USA ("Pinterest").
The different logos that contain the plugin (e.b. "Pin-it-Button" or the "P" button) can be viewed under the following link: business.pinterest.com/pin-it-button/
If you call up a corresponding website of our website that contains such a plugin, a link is established between your computer and the servers of Pinterest and the plugin is displayed on the website by notifying your browser. Both your IP address and the information about which of our websites you have visited are transmitted to the Pinterest server in the USA. This applies regardless of whether you are registered or logged in to Pinterest. Transmission also takes place for users who are not registered or not logged in.
If you are also a member of Pinterest and logged in to Pinterest during the time you use the plugin, the information collected about your website visit will be linked to your Pinterest account and disclosed to other users. Even in the case of interactions that are possible with the various Pinterest plugins, the corresponding information about you is collected and transmitted to Pinterest and stored.
If you do not want Pinterest to link and merge the information with the data of your Pinterest account, you must log out of Pinterest before visiting our website.
Further information on the collection and use of data by Pinterest can be found at de.about.pinterest.com/privacy/
Information, correction, blocking and deletion of data
You have the right to free information about your stored data as well as the right to correction, deletion or blocking at any time. Contact us on request. The contact details can be found in our imprint.