PMC or precious metal clay is more pure than sterling silver. It consists of particles of pure silver mixed with an organic binder which during firing burns away and leaves 99.9% pure silver, meaning it can be hallmarked .999 (you will see sterling silver marked as .925, which means its composition is 92.5% silver and the remaining 7.5% is copper and other alloys.) PMC is also referred to as fine silver.
****ABOUT MY ARTISTRY WITH PMC****
I so love working with this stuff! My specialty is creating custom, hand-stamped pieces that are especially meaningful and truly one-of-a-kind. Adding to the OOAK nature of my pieces is the inexact, eclectic variation of stamping styles and things like letter placement and fonts. No two pieces will be identical! Due to this arduous process and unique result, these pieces are perfectly imperfect, originally organic, and so much more desirable to me than the traditionally clean and precise engraved silver jewelry. Take a look and see what you think!
******ABOUT WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT AS MY CUSTOMER******
I take an immense amount of time stamping out designs and will fret and fidget over whether a monogram letter should be capital or lowercase, darker or lighter, etc., etc. Almost all of my items are made to order (unless the listing title says "ready to ship.") For this reason, please allow up to 1-2 weeks for production of orders. I usually try to be much quicker than this, but this is a "roomy" estimate in the event that my custom workload is heavy. If you're in a rush, please convo me and we'll see what my custom schedule is looking like at that particular time and work something out!
Additionally, due to the handmade nature of my pieces, some custom items may vary a bit in appearance from the photos and based on the availability of materials some substitutions may be made on occasion. I will always communicate this to you prior to creating your piece if this is the case with your order.
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I am open to payment plans for larger orders , just contact me to work this out.
Minnesota residents will be charged 7.75% sales tax.
To make things more affordable and consistent, I now ship via USPS First Class mail. Each piece comes beautifully boxed and ready for gifting and ships in a padded mailer for just $2.00. An upgrade to USPS Priority Mail is available for $5.00, just convo me if you wish to upgrade. The First Class shipment includes Delivery Confirmation, however packages are not insured. If you wish to insure your package please contact me for an adjustment to the shipping price. Please keep in mind that I can accept no responsibility for shipments which have not been insured.
International shipments now travel in a Flat-Rate Priority International Box @ $12.95USD, with which I've had great success. Please note that shipping/delivery times for international shipments vary greatly based on customs. In the event of a non-receipt of an international shipment shipped via Priority Mail I can provide a copy of the shipping receipt and customs form. Unfortunately tracking is not available on these packages. An upgrade to Express Shipping (which includes tracking information) for international parcels is available at buyer's request and expense.
Your country's customs service may impose a range of import fees, taxes, tariffs, duties at the time of delivery. These are NOT in my control and I have no knowledge of when they will be imposed, for how much, or whether they will be imposed at all. Should they be imposed, the buyer is responsible for all payment of these fees and I cannot reimburse in any capacity. Thank you for understanding. For information on your country's policies regarding customs you should contact your local customs agency.
Combined shipping is always offered. Please contact me with any questions regarding my shipping policies.