ladaridari is taking a short break
Anonymous on Jul 25, 20135 out of 5 stars
The pouch arrived very quickly. It's really well made and all my pens and pencils fit in like a glove. Daria send a nice mail when she posted it. Keep up the good work!
Anonymous on Jan 30, 20125 out of 5 stars
They are even sewwter than in the picture. Everything arrived very quickly. Thanks Daria, you did really a nice work!
Anonymous on Jan 5, 20125 out of 5 stars
Was very helpful in creating a custom order in time for Christmas. Beautiful placemats, my brother loved his Christmas present!
Anonymous on Nov 25, 20115 out of 5 stars
Gorgeous decorations!!! So well made and cute! And shipping was really fast! I'll be back for more, thanks! :)
Brain and heart, hands and colors, fabrics to touch, objects to use, houses to live in. Mix it up... This is ladaridari.
I've always loved to create with my hands.
I had the need to share my ideas and my passion for handmade: I started my blog www.ladaridari.blogspot.com in 2009, and after two years I decided to open my virtual shop on Etsy.
Maker, Designer, Curator
Daria Giovenzana Designer e mamma. Amo i colori, i materiali, le belle giornate e ovviamente creare con le mani! Designer and Mum. I love colors, materials, sunny days and of course to create with my hands!
I have a degree in industrial design and I like to combine some basic principles of this discipline with my passion for handmade. The most important thing for me is that my creations are functional, useful, beautiful to look at and pleasant to use. I try to focus primarily on items for the home and everyday life. I am commited to think about them, design, prototyping and text personally and optimize the production process.
Website : www.ladaridari.com
E-mail : info [!at] ladaridari.com
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
For sales in Italy:
On request I can also accept payment and delivery in person in the province of Bergamo. Contact me before buying to agree.
I'll always ship to your Etsy Address, if you wish me to ship your package to a different address, please send me a note in the "Message to the Seller", thank you.
I usually mail your order within 2-3 days from purchase. Orders placed between Friday-Sunday will be shipped on following Monday.
As I do my best to make the safest package, please note that I am not responsible for any damage or loss incurred during shipping.
Shipping to America and Japan generally takes around 10-20 days to arrive, although it can vary from a few days to a month.
To Europe things are quicker, like 7-15 days, and 15-30 days to New Zealand and Australia.
Generally if your purchase hasn't arrived within about three weeks after you order, please let me know, I'll always be glad to talk with you to work things out about any problem. But before getting worried we should give the package all the time it needs to arrive.
SHIPPING COSTS AND METHODS
For multiple orders shipping costs, I'll consider the haviest product as the basic price, and then I'll add the "with another item" price for every other item.
I send everything worldwide by priority mail, I find that it's the cheapest way to ship worldwide from Italy.
This doesn't include tracking or insurance but if you prefer, tell me before purchasing and ask for certified mail so that I can arrange a different shipping and revise the shipping cost.
Generally I reccommend certified mail for big orders.
Please take note that I cannot be responsible for any duties or customs fees for international orders, they are sole responsibility of the buyer.
Additional policies and FAQs
If you have any special request please contact me and I will be happy to do my best to satisfy what you ask.
Read my blog to see more creations: www.ladaridari.blogspot.com
---Information I Collect---
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
---Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It---
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
---Information Sharing and Disclosure---
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
---Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU---
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
---How to Contact Me---
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Daria Giovenzana, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at info [!at] ladaridari.com. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Daria Giovenzana, via Papa Giovanni XXIII 17 - 24010 Sorisole (BG) Italy