Love & Vintage
It all started by going to auctions with my father. Now I have a passion for all things vintage and love the thrill of the hunt!
Owner, Photographer, Vintage Huntress
Accepted payment methods
- Money Order
-You do not need a PayPal Account to pay for your items through PayPal:
You can choose the PayPal Option during checkout. After you submit your order click the "Pay Now" button. On the right hand side of the next page you will see 2 options, the 2nd one is to pay using a Credit or Debit Card WITHOUT having to sign up for a PayPal account.
-Payment must be made in full and have cleared before the item is shipped. If you are having any issues with PayPal, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will assist you in anyway that I can.
personalized for a gift upon request.
- I ship all items via United States Postal Service.
-If your etsy and paypal shipping addresses are different , I will use the Etsy shipping address (unless i'm notified otherwise).
- I will not ship the items until the payment has cleared
- I ship item(s) in 1-4 business days after I receive payment.
- All items will be shipped First Class, if you would like you item shipped Priority of Express please convo me for the price.
- If an item is shipped to someone other than the purchaser , I am not responsible for items lost in transit.
- Tracking and Insurance is available upon request request before purchase.
Unfortunately, I cannot be responsible for possible shipment delays, loss, or damage once the item has been shipped. If you wish to have insurance added to your item please let me know via convo and I will adjust the shipping price accordingly.
Refunds and Exchanges
-Items must be returned within 7 days of receiving a message detailing the issue.
-Items being returned need to be in ORIGINAL condition.
- Once item is returned a store credit will be issued, you are responsible for paying return shipping.
-All items are sold AS IS.
Additional policies and FAQs
All Items at Lady Ivy Vintage are in fact Vintage :) thus, they will have some wear. As with any vintage item, there will be minor imperfections, and these will be noted to the best of my knowledge.
Your complete satisfaction is very important to me, as well as your return business. If you are unhappy with your purchase please feel free to contact me.