LadyLillithDesign is taking a short break
Carl on May 20, 20225 out of 5 stars
Well made item and great seller communication. Highly recommended!
Viktoria on Feb 22, 20225 out of 5 stars
Beautifully made corset! Gorgeous shape. However I had to return it because unfortunately I ordered a too small size which was 100% my fault but Bethany handled it so professionally which I am very grateful for!! Thank you so very much!
laughingmuse on Nov 10, 20205 out of 5 stars
I love this skirt so much. The fabric is wonderful, the skirt is beautiful. Highly recommended. Great communications with the artist.
laughingmuse on Nov 10, 20205 out of 5 stars
Absolutely stunning. Gorgeous fabric, great construction. I love it.
ginmarie on Nov 3, 20205 out of 5 stars
Bethany was so patient and worked with me to picking out the fabric for this and it came out even better than i could ever hope for! I absolutely love and appreciate the time and attention to detail that you gave this order. I look forward to working with you in my future purchases! Thank you so much!
That Moment When You Finally Find Your Calling.
It's an odd title, I know. I'm Bethany and I run Lady Lillith Design. Based in Bristol, UK I endeavour to create unique things out of many different materials. My love of sewing, especially corsetry and historical fashion, began at a young age, and I was always good at textiles (it was the only qualification I ever got an A* in). However, instead of automatically following that passion I went in a more professional direction. I went to university and read Psychology, then had a couple of jobs before becoming immersed in the corsetry community. That's when I realised what I wanted to do with my life, and so it began. I joined a studio on Old Market Street, just a stones throw from the City Centre and have been creating ever since.
I like to be unique with my creations and my focus is wearable technology and combining metalwork and non-fabric materials into my creations. Of course it's nice to whip up something relatively plain once in a while, but I still like structure. Everything is handmade and all bindings are hand-finished as I feel it just makes everything look a tiny bit neater.
It only took 25 odd years to make a decision (I'm not a naturally decisive person) but I'm glad I did. I hope you are glad as well, and you find my items fun and intriguing.
A Tie supplier.
Wrexham Tie Club
Wrexham Tie Club is my supplier of ties.
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
I don't accept cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Returns and exchange details
Made to Order items and custom projects are non-returnable. If you are unhappy with your item then please contact me at the earliest opportunity and we will try and sort the problem out. If an order is cancelled before completion either by myself or the client then any monies paid (e.g. a deposit), or materials sent will not be refundable.
All items will be sent via tracked mail, and you will be sent the tracking number in your dispatch note. If you would also like 'signed for' mail as added security then please let me know whilst ordering and I will comply where applicable.
Additional policies and FAQs
Corsets: 4 - 6 weeks
Dresses/skirts: 2 - 4 weeks
Other sundry: 1 - 2 weeks
I am not currently taking custom orders as I am booked until summer 2022.
I use this data on many legal bases such as:
- Fulfilling your order and providing customer support
- When applicable, to comply with any lawful obligation such as retaining information about your purchase for tax and income assessments.
I may share your personal data for limited reasons and limited circumstnaces, as follows:
- Service Providers such as the delivery companies used to fulfill your order. I only use trusted third parties, and will only provide limited information necessary to provide this service.
- If I sell or merge my business, then only information required by law will be shared.
- If I need to comply with laws in relation to government requests, enforcing my terms and conditions, preventing fraud or protecting the rights and safety of my customers.
I retain personal information only for as long as necessary to comply with my legal and regulatory obligations such as tax assessments or settling disputes. I generally keep your information for 1 year.
Should I need to transfer your data outside of the EU, such as if I move abroad, then I will use a third-party storage system that is Privacy Shield approved.
You have a number of rights when it comes to your personal data which are as follows:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and also receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you live in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
If you would like to contact me regarding any of these policies then drop me an email at ladylillithcorsetry [!at] gmail.com or alternatively you can send me a message via Etsy.