Announcement Welcome to Land and Sky, Fine Art by J. Mandrick! A shop featuring a mixture of traditional Fine Art and Electronic Art - my two passions :)
Welcome to Land and Sky, Fine Art by J. Mandrick! A shop featuring a mixture of traditional Fine Art and Electronic Art - my two passions :)
2.5x3.5 Legend of Zelda, Fan Art, Link, Zelda, Epona, Mini Magnet or Easel Painting by J. Mandrick
2.5x3.5 Final Fantasy Art, Fan Art, Final Fantasy 7, Aerith, Highwind, Mini Painting by J. Mandrick
15x30 Video Game Art, Fan Art, Legend of Zelda, Link and Epona Limited Ed. PRINT on Canvas by J. Mandrick
2x4 Legend of Zelda, Fan Art, Link, Navi, Epona, Mini Fridge or Easel Painting by J. Mandrick
Commission - Original 2x4 Sea Turtle Mini Fridge Magnet or Easel Painting on Canvas by J. Mandrick
2x4 Legend of Zelda Collection Set, Fan Art, Link, Navi, Epona, Mini Fridge or Easel Paintings by J. Mandrick
15x30 Video Game Art, Fan Art, Legend of Zelda, Link, Epona, Navi Limited Ed. PRINT on Canvas by J. Mandrick
Karissa on Jan 27, 20235 out of 5 stars
The little painting was beautiful and arrived quickly and well wrapped. It was a gift to a friend but she sent me photos and was suitably enchanted. Thank you.
Tharja on Jan 23, 20235 out of 5 stars
Really fun little item. Thank you so much! A+ addition to my diorama. You are appreciated!
Bobbi on Jan 19, 20235 out of 5 stars
I ordered 3 of these and was shocked how quickly they arrived. These are the absolute perfect gift. Love, love, love them!
Reviewed by Inactive on Dec 21, 20225 out of 5 stars
Came in time for the holidays, a well received gift for a zelda fan, exactly as described
Nanette on Dec 12, 20225 out of 5 stars
Cute little print. I love it and I think my daughter will too. It is one of her Christmas presents. She's in love with Florida in the winter, so she'll appreciate it being the beach at Naples.
Landscape paintings inspired by the "moment" in nature
This shop began as a way to offer some of my artwork that I had posted on social media for sale. I've grown the shop since then to tie the two together. I post pictures of my work as I create it on social media and post the final piece on this Etsy shop for sale. (Facebook: www.facebook.com/LandandSkyFineArt). I also post behind the scene shots, ideas, and other inspirations on my Instagram @land_and_sky.
This shop is also used as a commission payment site to allow for more payment options and provide formal commission requests (Request Custom Item). Currently I do not accept portrait commissions! ...landscapes primarily or still life scenes with the occasional animal life or silhouettes of people.
Please do not hesitate to contact me regarding previous sold artwork, I would be glad to paint another variation if interested : )
I've always been interested in drawing nature and love going to the beach or taking a hike in the forest to get inspiration! I work primarily with archival acrylic paints for the bold colors, faster drying time, and less toxicity to work with.
Customs and import taxes
Returns & exchanges
Frequently asked questions
Custom and personalized orders
- I do work on commission requests each month but space is limited! Please contact me for availability and what you have in mind to get started.
- My work is primarily landscape focused with occasional animals and impressions of people. I do not work on portraits!
- Currently the smallest canvas size I work on for custom orders is 4x6in. For mini's (2x2in, 2.5x3.5in, 2.5x5in) due to their size and fine detail work these would require a custom order of 2+ qty.
- I have a large collection of artwork that is available as prints, phone cases, puzzles, mugs, pillows, any many other options from my print shop (https://joe-mandrick.pixels.com/). They offer a 30-day money back guarantee!
- For original artwork that was previously sold I can create another variation (or as close to the original as possible) upon request. Refer to the Custom orders for more details. Since this would be a custom order, the canvas size does not have to be the same size as the original artwork. It could be larger or smaller!
- All of my paintings are sealed in a non-yellowing varnish to protect against UV light fade, moisture, and dust. A damp rag or soft cloth is recommended for cleaning any debris on the painting. Do not use chemical cleaners as these can damage the varnish coating! Tap water or distilled water is recommended.
- If possible do not place artwork in an area that receives lots of direct sunlight! The direct exposure to the sun increases UV light damage to the pigments in the painting. This can lead to premature color fade. Although the pigments used are ASTM I rated (100+ yrs), they will not last forever!
- Currently my business is not structured to support most wholesale options as it's handmade artwork! It may be possible for smaller items such as magnets or molded figures (gnomes, ladybugs, fireflies, lanterns, etc.)
- Pricing depends on the canvas size chosen. In general the pricing scales up the larger the canvas dimensions. I can often accommodate unique canvas sizes for custom frames if needed!
- Custom orders in general follow the same pricing as on my shop (originals) unless it's electronic art.