latebloompaperie is taking a short break
Note from shop owner
Hello there, I'm Jessica. Thank you for taking the time to check out my Late Bloom Paperie shop. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have.
Customs and import taxes
Returns & exchanges
Frequently asked questions
WHAT IS TEMPLETT?
Templett is a free, online web application that enables users to add custom text, change font styles, add graphics and more without installing fonts or downloading special software. Save your designs in high-resolution PDF, JPG or PNG files and print at home or at your favorite print shop. Templett does not currently support mobile devices like phones or tablets.
CAN I TRY THE TEMPLATE BEFORE PURCHASING?
Yes! We provide a demo link in the description of each listing. Just copy and paste the link into your web browser. In the demo version, all editing features will be available to you; however, you won't be able to save or download the template.
WHERE CAN I PRINT?
We offer download options that will allow you to print anywhere!
• PDF - perfect for home printing, copy or print shops (use the "save paper" option to format multiple templates on either 8.5"x11" or A4 pages)
• JPG - great for printing at print shops and photo labs
• PNG - use to send templates via email, text message or social media
Where to print:
• Home printer
• Copy center such as Staples, OfficeMax or FedEx Office
• Online or local print shop
• Photo labs such as Walgreens, CVS, Wal-Mart or Mpix
WHAT TYPE OF PAPER SHOULD I PRINT ON?
We recommend using a sturdy card stock of 100lb or more. If you are using a home printer, check the printer's specifications as most printers will comfortably print on 90-100lb cardstock.
Papersource.com offers a great variety of paper options.
DO YOU OFFER CUSTOMIZATIONS?
Sorry, we do not currently offer customization or new design requests.