laurabucci is taking a short break
Anonymous on Feb 3, 20125 out of 5 stars
Very nice item... Thank you!
Anonymous on Sep 21, 20115 out of 5 stars
they came so fast!!! And are awesome. perfect gift for a bicycle loving friend. Thanks
Anonymous on Aug 17, 20115 out of 5 stars
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this cozy!!! :-) Thank you for the prompt shipping! Sorry for the delayed feedback, but I did get my product within a week of ordering it. I will definately keep stopping back to your shop. Thank you again! :-)
Anonymous on Jul 18, 20115 out of 5 stars
Absolutely love them! I appreciate the seller's effort and creativity!
Anonymous on Jan 31, 20115 out of 5 stars
they made for a great gift - and fit the standard coffee cup. thank you!
From fibre to ink and paper. It never ends.
When I first started selling on Etsy I worked with fibre, felting my own knitted creations. My practice later I evolved to making sewn items, followed by designing my own fabric, after which new product lines emerged.
Today I continue to be creative but once again with some changes. I currently screenprint my own journals and I make small collages for pocket mirrors.
Being creative for me means constantly investigating new ideas and mediums, so what I offer today is for today only. New surprises await tomorrow.
Owner, Maker, Designer
I'm an artist inspired by colour, textiles, paper, and language. I often work with images & text. I am currently focusing on different media and ideas and hope to return to my Etsy shop with new ideas in the near future.
When you purchase an item, you agree to the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions may change from time to time without notice.
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
1. No returns accepted on sale items. Items on sale are final.
2. For regularly priced items: CONTACT ME AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE YOUR ITEM and state that you wish to return your order.
3. Once you notify me, you will have 15 DAYS to return the goods. Please include your reason for returning (this may be very helpful information for me)
4. Goods must be unused and in the same condition as when they were delivered
5. Return in the same box or envelope unless these are unusable due to tearing upon receiving
6. A refund will be issued through Paypal once your return is received
7. You will need to pay for shipping to return your purchase
8. Returns requests cannot be accepted after 30 days from the purchase date.
9. Damages & Losses: Parcels include up to $100 Liability Coverage against loss or damage. Items mailed in envelopes/mailers usually do not have any coverage unless it has been purchased. Notification of damage must be received as soon as you get the package. Losses will be replaced or refunded if replacement is not possible. There is a required wait period of 4 weeks from the ship date before an item can be claimed as lost.
Please Note that only the laws of British Columbia, Canada apply to my online contracts/transactions.
- Prices are in US dollars
- I accept only payments through Paypal; you can use your credit card but you don't need an account with Paypal
- No taxes are charged
- Custom orders: payment due when a listing has been created for your order and all decisions have been finalized
- See each listing for estimated delivery times
- All orders shipped the next business day unless it is a custom order
Although I hope you get your packages in a timely manner, I am not responsible for shipping delays due to severe weather and other causes beyond my control. There is a required wait period of 4 weeks from the ship date before an item can be claimed as lost. Please see Refunds section below.
US customs and other countries may charge duty fees and taxes. I am unable to predict how much they will charge, if anything. These additional charges are paid by the recipient.
Additional policies and FAQs
I will not share your email address or other personal information with anyone.