robinplemmons is taking a short break
Rosa on Dec 17, 20215 out of 5 stars
Absolutely love my ornament and sent some to a few friends. We all have IBD and found this hilarious. Thanks Robin for helping us find joy and laughter in our Disease
Art in our faces lifts our hearts.
Robin Plemmons is an artist/ illustrator, a writer, and an overly enthusiastic (yet not annoying) cheerleader at heart. She makes things that aim to make you happy in your heart and pants area. Her motto is "balls to the wall, y'all" and valiantly attempts to live it out in all aspects of her life. She was voted "Best Indie Crafter" and "Blogger You'd Most Like To See Naked" in Western North Carolina. She has worked with American Greetings and her work can be seen in boutiques, art galleries, and here on Etsy.com. She wants to encourage the shit out of you.
Owner, Maker, Designer
Robin Plemmons makes things that aim to make you happy in your heart & pants area. She believes that the words we see in our faces everyday are more powerful than we recognize. She loves you, bold color, corn dogs, & caulk jokes.
I'm Robin Plemmons & I make feel good art. I create the kind of art that aims to make you feel better & awesome & alive & hopeful & inspired.
I want you to laugh like an idiot. I want you to keep it real. I want you to be yourself & love yourself. I want you to get in touch with something bigger than yourself. I want you to thrive. I want you to love.
A couple of years ago I adopted the phrase, "balls to the wall, y'all" as my own personal motto & have been incorporating it into all aspects of my life. What you see here stems from that.
This is my art. I love creating it & I love that it makes people feel & think & do & laugh.
The world needs that. I need that.
Other shit about me:
- I work out of my home in the NC mountains & am a mom to 2 crazy, curious, beautiful kids. Ruby & Gus.
- I am mostly self taught. Those years in community college art class don't really count because I'm pretty sure my professor was drunk the entire time. Not even kidding.
- I married a good ol' boy who is my constant source of hilarity. Don't let the calloused hands fool you, the dude is a softie.
- I am an advocate for nipple hair awareness.
- I appreciate every customer that comes my way. I hope you find something that speaks to you. If not, then you are clearly dead inside. Just kidding. Probably.
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
All orders are shipped via USPS ground. If you desire a tracking number & insurance & all that fancy stuff, let me know & I can ship it to you at an additional cost via priority mail.
For international orders, send me a convo & I can tell you how much it will cost to get it to you!
P.S. I use salvaged wood for some of my creations which means there will be slight imperfections or knots in the wood grain. I think It adds to the organic character of it & is a good reminder that you have saved that particular piece of wood from eternal doom in a stupid landfill.