I'm Robin Plemmons & I make feel good art. I create the kind of art that aims to make you feel better & awesome & alive & hopeful & inspired.
I want you to laugh like an idiot. I want you to keep it real. I want you to be yourself & love yourself. I want you to get in touch with something bigger than yourself. I want you to thrive. I want you to love.
A couple of years ago I adopted the phrase, "balls to the wall, y'all" as my own personal motto & have been incorporating it into all aspects of my life. What you see here stems from that.
This is my art. I love creating it & I love that it makes people feel & think & do & laugh.
The world needs that. I need that.
Other shit about me:
- I work out of my home in the NC mountains & am a mom to 2 crazy, curious, beautiful kids. Ruby & Gus.
- I am mostly self taught. Those years in community college art class don't really count because I'm pretty sure my professor was drunk the entire time. Not even kidding.
- I married a good ol' boy who is my constant source of hilarity. Don't let the calloused hands fool you, the dude is a softie.
- I am an advocate for nipple hair awareness.
- I appreciate every customer that comes my way. I hope you find something that speaks to you. If not, then you are clearly dead inside. Just kidding. Probably.
Accepted payment methods