Anonymous on Oct 26, 2012
Super quick and it came with extra images which was a lovely surprise! Im very pleased with my vintage post card and know they're going to be great 21st invitations!
Anonymous on Aug 30, 2012
Perfect transaction, thanks! Image is gorgeous and it arrived almost instantly!
Anonymous on Aug 20, 2012
thank you! A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
*** PLEASE *** Make Sure To Check Your Spam Folder If You Think Your Order Is Missing *** THANK YOU ***
Refunds and Exchanges
Additional policies and FAQs
COLLAGE SHEET TERMS: Please do not resell this collage sheet in it's current digital format. You may use these images in your commercial artwork if they are ALTERED before resale. If you have a question or special request regarding these terms, please feel free to convo me.
By Special Request ~ A few customers have asked me how to leave feedback, so I have written a few steps that may help those who are interested. Feedback helps both the seller and the customer build a good repport. I like to leave feedback because it tells the seller I received their product and allows me to leave a positive message about my experience.
To Leave Feedback:
1) Login to Etsy
2) Go to "Your Account" at the top right of the screen
3) Go to "Feedback" on the left side of the screen, under "Purchases"
4) You will now see the items you have purchased and/or sold
5) Pick the item you are leaving feedback for and mark the appropriate response that best describes your experience, "Positive", "Neutral" or "Negative" ~ Hopefully they will all be positive :)
6) Then you have the option to leave a comment if you wish.
7) If your really happy with an item or you made something you want to share with the seller/buyer, you can attach an "Appreciation" Picture under the comment section. This is also optional.
8) Press "Submit" and your done!
If you have multiple items to leave feedback for, you can click on "batch feedback tool" at the top of the screen.
I hope this helps ~ Creatively Yours, Heather Rivera, 04.21.12