Announcement Welcome to Little Flock Crochet! Please check out all of our sections as we add to them often. If you have any questions, please feel fee to contact us either through etsy, through e-mail at littleflockcrochet [!at] gmail.com or check out our website at www.littleflockcrochet.com for our telephone numbers. Shelly and I look forward to helping you select the best handmade items for your needs!
Welcome to Little Flock Crochet! Please check out all of our sections as we add to them often. If you have any questions, please feel fee to contact us either through etsy, through e-mail at littleflockcrochet [!at] gmail.com or check out our website at www.littleflockcrochet.com for our telephone numbers. Shelly and I look forward to helping you select the best handmade items for your needs!
Anonymous on Feb 8, 2013
Received the adorable hat in a very timely fashion - loved it! Thank you so much!
How Little Flock Crochet Came To Be....
It all started when a box of hats kept growing and there were no more counsins, nieces or nephews left to give them to. Shelly had become almost obsessed with making the ponytail hats. Everyone encouraged her to set up a booth at a local craft show, but she was nervous about doing it alone and whether she had enough inventory. So I (April) agreed to help her. After reestablishing my own stash of yarn we began creating inventory like mad women. By Fall of 2010 we began selling our items at local craft shows. We loved it so much that we quadrupled the shows we attended in 2011. By December 2011 we started out etsy store and a website. We also began our facebook page.
Besides selling items online for all to enjoy, we also have a heart for donating our time and treasure. This past Lenten Season we donated 40+ hats to a local hospital for newborns and preemies. We also asked our audience on facebook to help name these hats in memory of other children who have passed before their time. Each name was placed on the hat's tag and a prayer offered for the receiving baby and family. It was our biggest success to date!
We have also partnered up with two groups on facebook, HALO and Faith's Baskets, to help continue to donate items for infants and families in need. Please check us out at www.facebook.com/littleflockcrochet to learn more about their mission and reach.
We would certainly love to only knit and crochet for a living, but we also both are moms and wives first and foremost. Maybe some day.....
Owner, Designer, Maker, Curator
I am April. I crochet and knit, but I also am in charge of postings, photos, and marketing LFC both online and at shows. I am a mom who loves tea. My style is bright, flashy, and unique!
Welcome to Little Flock Crochet! Please enjoy looking around at our current artistic creations. We offer unique homemade items in both knit and crochet.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
We only charge tax in the state of Ohio, where we reside. Once an order is submitted we will ship within 24-48 hours of a cleared payment.
Refunds and Exchanges
***Any items that have been returned or exchanged are never sold. Instead we will donate them to St. Vincent dePaul for those in need. ***
*Less other fees - we do not credit back for the cost of shipping and handling
In order to return an item and ensure a refund please follow the following steps:
1. Contact Little Flock Crochet at: littleflockcrochet [!at] gmail.com. Please include your contact information, which item you want to return and why you would like to return the item. This will help us to get better at what we do!
2. Little Flock Crochet will then send you a confirming e-mail and will include the return address to ship the item back to. Please print this e-mail and include it in the packaging. It will have a space on the paperwork for confirmation of where to mail a refund check, if applicable.
3. Once the item has been received, you will be issued a refund either by the same payment method the original order was paid on or by check.
Because some of our items may be given as gifts and sizing might be a concern, we will allow exchanges on products that have not been worn (only tried on) up to 90 days past receipt of the item. Any exchange item must be received prior to new exchange item being shipped and must be in original condition. Little Flock Crochet will not be responsible for the cost of shipping and handling on exchanges.
1. Contact Little Flock Crochet at: littleflockcrochet [!at] gmail.com to request an exchange. Please provide your contact information, the item that you would like to exchange and what item or special order you would like to replace it with. If you would like to speak with us directly, make sure to add your phone number and we will call you!
2. Little Flock Crochet will then send you a confirming e-mail and will include the return address to ship the item back to. Please print the confirmation e-mail and include it in the packaging. It will have a space on the paperwork for confirmation of where to mail your exchange item back to. Please also include the shipping and handling charges quoted in the confirmation e-mail payable to Little Flock Crochet in the form of personal check, money order, or cashier's check. If you elect to pay via PayPal or Square, please mark on packaging paperwork so we may verify payment has been received.
If you have any questions or have a specific situation, contact us directly and we will do our best to make things right.
Additional policies and FAQs
Can I wash my items? Absolutely. Treat just like you would your most favorite delicate sweater or blouse that you probably already own. Wash in cool water with a delicate detergent (Woolite, etc.). Allow the item to hang dry to prevent shrinking.
Will you cosign or wholesale? We always consider every opportunity to get our products in use. Please e-mail us at littlelfockcrochet [!at] gmail.com or give us a call with more details.
I see cute items for girls, but I doubt my son/husband/nephew, etc. will wear that...? Just because we don't actively have something online it doesn't mean that we can't make it or haven't made it before in the past. Please check out our gallery on our website at www.littleflockcrochet.com for more ideas and certainly get in contact with us.