LittleHawthorneArt

INSTANT DOWNLOAD PRINTS + STOCK PHOTOS + CLIPART

San Antonio, Texas · 172 Sales

LittleHawthorneArt

INSTANT DOWNLOAD PRINTS + STOCK PHOTOS + CLIPART

San Antonio, Texas 172 Sales On Etsy since 2016

5 out of 5 stars
(20)

Shop owner

Kimberly

Contact

Announcement   Visit our sister store, Little Hawthorne, for fun and bright office decor! We've helped thousands of happy customers create a better workspace. www.littlehawthorne.etsy.com

Announcement

Last updated on Mar 4, 2016

Visit our sister store, Little Hawthorne, for fun and bright office decor! We've helped thousands of happy customers create a better workspace. www.littlehawthorne.etsy.com

Kimberly

Contact shop owner

Kimberly

Cubicle Sweet Cubicle / Printable Art
Cubicle Sweet Cubicle / Printable Art
$5.00
View all 37 items

Updates

Our "Be Happy" print is now up and available! Order now and start creating the space you've always wanted!

Tagged in this photo

About

Around the web

Shop members

  • Kimberly

    Owner

Shop policies

Last updated on March 16, 2017
Welcome! Thank you for visiting Little Hawthorne Art!

We believe that art inspires both creativity and self expression and that is why it should be available to all people!
That is why we offer a variety of affordable prints and other graphic resources that you can easily download, print, and use to decorate a space or create a product.
Feel free to explore our store and let our prints and graphics inspire you to create something you'll love!

Accepted payment methods

  • Pay with Visa
  • Pay with Master Card
  • Pay with American Express
  • Pay with Discover
  • Pay with PayPal
  • Buy with Apple Pay
  • Pay with Sofort
  • Pay with iDeal
  • Accepts Etsy Gift Cards and Etsy Credits
Payment
-We accept credit cards and debit card payments through PayPal and Etsy Direct Deposit.

-If you do not have a PayPal account, you can still securely pay through PayPal using a credit card or debit card. When you checkout, choose "Pay Pal", select the option "I do not have a Pay Pal account", then click "continue" and follow the instructions.

*Orders placed in Texas will have sales tax applied to the order during checkout.
Shipping
Once you place your order you will receive a notice from Etsy that your digital download is ready. Follow the instruction on the page and download your print.

If you do not receive this message, please let me know and I will assist you!
Refunds and Exchanges
Due to the our items being printable digital downloads and we cannot tell whether an item has been downloaded, we do not offer refunds.

However, we will do our best to ensure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase!
Additional policies and FAQs
Prints FAQ:

1. When will my order arrive?
Downloadable prints and graphics are available immediately after payment processing.
Please visit Etsy's digital download Q&A page if you have further questions:
instructions at this link - https://www.etsy.com/help/article/3949

2. How do I print?
Download the file(s) provided and save to your computer. For the best results, print on quality photo paper, heavy card stock with adequate amount of ink in your printer.
You can also take the file to a print shop or copy center.

3. For personal use only.
Do not redistribute physically or electronically. For personal use only. I f you would like to use our design for merchandise, film, video or print advertisement please review our Term of Use and purchase a commercial license. By purchasing from us you confirm reading and agreeing to all terms stated on our store policy page, the product's listing page and Terms of Use.

4. Complete Terms of Use Below:

Little Hawthorne’s designs/images are for personal use and may not be re-sold, distributed, shared. We reserve the rights to all Little Hawthorne artwork.

- Commercial License
A commercial license allows use for one design/image or set to be used on one piece of merchandise for up to 500 prints/units, up to 500 prints for print advertisements and a one-time feature in film or video with an audience of 10,000 people or less. It is the responsibility of the buyer to identify, at the time of purchase, which design/image the purchased commercial license will apply to. You may not claim any part of the design as your own (example: stating our design as your own original work or “exclusive”). A license must be purchased for each design/image used to create merchandise to sell or feature in film, video or print advertisement. Licenses are not transferable to other designs/images or individuals. Our designs/images may not be used to sell digital art, clip art, graphic resources, stock images, digital papers or traditional or digital downloadable prints, digital templates or the like. The final design for sale by you must be greatly modified from the original artwork and consists of no more than seventy- five percent (75%) of the original artwork. The remaining twenty-five percent (25%) must consist of your own work such as color, layout, overlays, text, and additional graphic elements.

- Do I need A License?
If you are interested in using our designs/images to:
1.) Create merchandise to sell (up to 500 prints)
2.) Feature in film, video with viewership of 10,000 people or less and budget up to $10,000 or print advertisement with circulation of 500 prints or less
You are required to purchase a commercial license from us.

- Traditional and Digital Downloadable Prints
Commercial licenses do not cover traditional prints or digital downloadable prints nor may our images be used to sell traditional or digital prints, wall art, posters or the like. Traditional and digital prints may not be distributed or sold for personal or commercial use. If you are interested in using any of our traditional or digital prints in film, video, print advertisements or other creative projects, please contact us directly for permission and requirements. Prints, along with all other designs, may not be used to sell digital art, clip art, graphic resources, stock images, digital papers or traditional or digital downloadable prints, digital templates or the like.

- Restrictions and Requirements
We celebrate diversity and want the world to be a safe space for all people, therefore our digital and traditional prints, clip art and all other graphics are not allowed to be used in conjunction with bullying, sexually explicit / pornographic material, racism, sexism or harassment of any kind. To simplify, be nice and keep it clean! In addition, our images may not be used with defamatory, deceptive or illegal content and may not be used to promote violence, war or abuse.

Our designs/images, traditional and digital downloadable prints may not be used to sell merchandise such as, but not limited to: digital art, clip art, graphic resources, stock images, digital papers or traditional or digital downloadable prints, posters, wall art or the like. Commercial licenses do not cover traditional prints or digital downloadable prints (also known as Instant Downloads) and may not be re-sold or distributed in any way.

Digital stickers are permitted granted that a commercial license has been purchased and the final design for sale is greatly modified from the original artwork and consists of no more than seventy- five percent (75%) of the original artwork. The remaining twenty-five percent (25%) must consist of your own work such as color, layout, overlays, text, and additional graphic elements.
All of our designs/images and prints may not be distributed, whether original or modified, through sharing, “freebies”, giveaways, free downloads, digital templates or the like.

We reserve the right to check usage of our graphics to prevent abuse and maintain the value of our designs. If you have any questions, please contact our team. We’re happy to help!

- Acknowledgement and Agreement
We reserve all rights to our artwork. By purchasing our products, you confirm you have read and agree to all applicable product descriptions, agree to all Terms of Use, conditions and Little Hawthorne’s Shop Policies. Policies can be found on our websites. Please adhere to the policies from the site that you purchased from.
____________________________________________________________________________

5. Hours of Operation?
We are available Monday - Friday to answer all questions and are happy to help you!

6. I want to join the Little Hawthorne family!
Familia! The more the merrier! Join us, see what we're up to and share with us how you decorated with your new print or flexed your creative muscle using some of our graphics!

Instagram: @littlehawthorne
www.littlehawthorne.com

7. Want more Little Hawthorne?
Don't forget to visit our sister store, Little Hawthorne, where we have tons of great office decor to complete your new look. Style your space and have fun!
Type "littlehawthorne".