LittleTreasuresByMir

Unique Handmade Jewellery By Mirit Arad

Tel Aviv, Israel 542 Sales On Etsy since 2014

5 out of 5 stars (134)

LittleTreasuresByMir

Unique Handmade Jewellery By Mirit Arad

Tel Aviv, Israel | 542 Sales

All Items

Mirit Arad

Contact shop owner

Mirit Arad

Announcement    Hello everybody!
Welcome to my Depeche Mode jewelry shop.
My name is Mirit Arad, I'm a jewelry designer and a DM devotee.
All items are handmade by me.
I hope you'll enjoy it... :)

Announcement

Last updated on Jan 3, 2016

Hello everybody!
Welcome to my Depeche Mode jewelry shop.
My name is Mirit Arad, I'm a jewelry designer and a DM devotee.
All items are handmade by me.
I hope you'll enjoy it... :)

Reviews

Average item review
5 out of 5 stars
(134)
See reviews that mention:
quality 19 shipping 23 customer service 12

About LittleTreasuresByMir

Sales 542
On Etsy since 2014

Depeche Mode inspired handmade jewelry

My name is Mirit Arad.
I'm a goldsmith and jewellery designer.
I'm also a teacher and own a jewellery teaching studio in Israel.
My jewellery is my own imaginary creations and handmade by me only.
I'm doing the best I can in order to satisfy my customers. The quality is very high and won't be compromised.
I love art and music and thank my good luck for combining my two loves together.

Shop members

  • Mirit Arad

    Owner

    My name is Mirit Arad. I'm a goldsmith, silversmith & jewellery designer since 2002. I'm also a big fan of Depeche Mode for the last 25 years. I decided to combine my two passions and create this collection. Hope you'll enjoy it! Thank you :)

Production partners

  • Sesler Foundry LTD.

    Tel Aviv, Israel

    Sesler Foundry LTD. is a very small family business who specialise in gold & silver moulding. A unique warm place, who is always welcome you and willing to help you with any problem that you may have in your work.

Shop policies

Last updated on January 23, 2018
Hello everybody!
Thank you for visiting my shop.
See you next time.... ;)

Accepted payment methods

Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 7 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
  • Custom or personalized orders
  • Perishable products (like food or flowers)
  • Digital downloads
  • Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
  • Items on sale
Returns and exchange details
You may return the item if you are not satisfied with it.
Please contact me within 3 days after receiving your package if you would like to return the item.
In order to return an item:
1. You must ship the package back to me at your expense.
2. The item must be sent by registered mail delivery service and with a tracking number!
3. The item must be returned in an unused condition!

After getting the item back, I will offer a refund for the item reducing the shipping cost.
Due to the cost of materials and the time and labour I spend making my jewellery, I am unable to offer a full refund. A 30% of the order value will be charged and the remaining 70% will be refunded to your PayPal.
MADE TO ORDER & CUSTOM ORDERS items CANNOT be refunded.

Please double check your size before ordering!
If your jewel needs to be re-sized it will be re-size at no extra cost. You will only need to pay the shipping cost to me and back to you, and for any materials adding to it.
Payment
I accept PayPal
Shipping
All items will be shipped by registered mail with a tracking number, to the postal address on your purchase receipt. Please make sure this information is correct before placing your order to avoid any delays or delivery issues.
I'm not responsible for packages shipped to the wrong address.

It is your responsibility checking and paying any customs and taxes due to your country. Each country has different requirements. Please make sure to check yours before you order.
There will be NO MONEY REFUND as a result of a tax paying refusing!
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING over 400 Euro!
Additional policies and FAQs
Lost or Damaged items

If your item arrived damaged or got lost in the mail, please contact me immediately.
I will work with you to find a satisfactory solution.