Announcement Welcome to Liz Staley Studios, the home of Adrastus the comic, and other nerdy creations! I am committed to make the coolest, nerdiest items I can possibly make, with high quality materials. Take a look around at what's currently in the shop, and don't forget to favorite the shop to find out when more items become available!
Welcome to Liz Staley Studios, the home of Adrastus the comic, and other nerdy creations! I am committed to make the coolest, nerdiest items I can possibly make, with high quality materials. Take a look around at what's currently in the shop, and don't forget to favorite the shop to find out when more items become available!
Carrie on Feb 4, 2017
Sparkly and cool. This is quite fun!
Shannon S on Dec 13, 2016
Shipped quickly, very cute way to display pride. Its never coming off my bag! ❤️️
abookbumble on Dec 6, 2016
Adorable! Happy with my purchase.
Sharing my nerdiness, art, and writing with the world
I started selling on Etsy years ago, after losing my job and being injured so badly I couldn't get another one. I found out about Etsy and started trying to sell my art and other creations to share my nerdy visions with the world.
I'm a serious multipotentialite and have reinvented my shop many times over while trying to find the "perfect" thing to sell. Turns out that the perfect thing for me is as much geeky, nerdy, dorky stuff I can churn out! I always come back to drawing and writing, especially when I can combine the two things in to making comics. But sometimes I branch out and try new things. My shop started out with crochet and plushies! Now I *try* to concentrate on art prints, books, and buttons, but I can't promise that I won't sometimes try new things out in the shop.
Around the web
Liz Staley is an artist, writer, designer, podcaster, and huge nerd. She has written two books about Clip Studio Paint (previous known as Manga Studio 5) for Packt Publishing. When she isn't writing about CSP, she's making new prints or comics in it.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
* I do NOT accept money orders or checks.
* Please contact me if you need to cancel a purchase for any reason. If your purchase has already been shipped, I will not be able to cancel the purchase until I receive the item back as a "Return to Sender" shipment.
* If you would like to upgrade your shipping, please notify me prior to making a purchase so I can calculate the new shipping amount for you.
* Most domestic shipments come with Delivery Confirmation free-of-charge. Insurance may be purchased if you would like- please notify me.
* I usually use new packaging materials when I can. Sometimes I use recycled mailers, tissue paper, baggies, or bubble wrap. All these items are always clean and in good condition!
* If you live in Waynesboro, PA or would like to travel to Waynesboro to pick up your item, please contact me to make arrangements. I am free most days. If possible, I can arrange to meet you in a public place to pick up your purchase. If you pick up in person, I will waive the shipping fee.
* I ship world-wide! (After all, geeks and nerds aren't just in the United States!) International buyers are responsible for any taxes/import fees/custom fees for their purchase. I do not mark any purchases as "Gift" on customs forms.
* I ship within 72 hours of purchase- usually sooner. If there will be a delay longer than this for any reason I will contact you to let you know.
* Custom items will be shipped within two weeks of approving an order, depending on the item this wait may be shorter or longer.
* I gladly ship to a gift address! Please include this information during the purchase!
Refunds and Exchanges
* Refunds will be offered if an item is not as described in the listing (i.e. wrong measurements, missing measurements, etc), or if damaged.
* Buyer is responsible for return postage on any returns or exchanges. Shipping fees will not be refunded for returns.
* Custom orders may not be returned.
Additional policies and FAQs
* My home is smoke-free, and is sadly pet-free as well. Though I do work with horses several days a week.
- Will you be remaking your old button designs?
Some of the old buttons may be remade. However I now only have one inch buttons, so not all the old designs will be able to be remade. (Some of the old designs have too much text for such a small button)
- Why did you switch to a one inch button instead of the 2.5 inch buttons?
My old machine was becoming a pain to use- quite literally. I got rid of it, and just recently purchased a brand new Tecre machine. This unfortunately means that I can now only make one size of buttons!
Any other questions? Please contact me!