LoveMusicDesigns

LoveMusic

Huntington, West Virginia · 52 Sales

LoveMusicDesigns

LoveMusic

Huntington, West Virginia 52 Sales On Etsy since 2007

0 out of 5 stars
(23)

Announcement   WELCOME!!
Come and browse a bit! We hope you will find a handmade treasure that will fill your heart with a bit of joy.
***
We ship internationally! Just Convo us!
***
WE LOVE SPECIAL ORDERS!
Special and custom orders accepted with enthusiasm!!!
***
Orders Ship within 3 business days via USPS! (UPS can be used upon request at additional charge)
***
We will happily gift wrap any item you purchase for no extra cost, we can even ship it to the recipient.

Announcement

WELCOME!!
Come and browse a bit! We hope you will find a handmade treasure that will fill your heart with a bit of joy.
***
We ship internationally! Just Convo us!
***
WE LOVE SPECIAL ORDERS!
Special and custom orders accepted with enthusiasm!!!
***
Orders Ship within 3 business days via USPS! (UPS can be used upon request at additional charge)
***
We will happily gift wrap any item you purchase for no extra cost, we can even ship it to the recipient.

Rachel Barr

Contact shop owner

Rachel Barr

Reviews

No reviews in the last year

Anonymous on Oct 6, 2011

5 out of 5 stars

very pretty and exactally what i was looking for....fast shipping....great person to work with...

Anonymous on Sep 19, 2011

5 out of 5 stars

Anonymous on Jul 26, 2011

5 out of 5 stars

cute bag - fast shipping!

View all 23 reviews

Shop policies

Last updated on January 21, 2013
Hello! I have been sewing, crocheting, and making beautiful messes as long as I remember. I am a lover of all things creative, and would love to share with you.

LoveMusicDesigns is my creation from all the people, places, and things that inspire me. I truly hope you love what you receive, because I have absolutely loved making it for you.

Accepted payment methods

  • Pay with Visa
  • Pay with Master Card
  • Pay with American Express
  • Pay with Discover
  • Pay with PayPal
  • Buy with Apple Pay
  • Pay with Sofort
  • Pay with iDeal
  • Accepts Etsy gift cards
Payment
Payment is expected within 72 hours of purchase.
Shipping
United States Postal Service is how we will ship your packages. We are not responsible for lost, missing, mis-delivered, or stolen packages. HOWEVER, please let us know when/if something goes wrong and we will be happy to work with you to figure out what/how it happened. UPS can be used for shipments if requested and for an additional fee.
Refunds and Exchanges
Items can be returned within 14 days of receipt for a 90% refund. There is a 10% restocking fee.

Return shipping costs are paid by the buyer, and will not be reimbursed by the seller.
Additional policies and FAQs
When ordering something custom, 1/2 of the total sale price is due PRIOR to completion of project. If the project is canceled by the customer there will be a 10% setup and design fee taken from that deposit, and the remaining 90% of already paid deposit will be refunded to you.