Announcement Please note that delivery times may be longer than usual right now. Thank you for your patience!
Please note that delivery times may be longer than usual right now. Thank you for your patience!
Tiny mountain necklace in silver, trees and mountain wilderness jewelry, gift for nature lover
Compass Necklace in sterling silver with Invictus quote, graduation or retirement gift for women and men, I am the master of my fate
Tiny Goldendoodle necklace in silver, Labradoodle jewelry, dog memorial necklace, pet parent gift
Add an initial or tiny heart charm - no chain, charm only - personalized jewelry, initial pendant, personalized necklace, initial charm
Enameled skull necklace #1 with glass eye, skully statement jewelry, goth gift for man or woman
Heart in hand necklace, sterling silver and bronze with garnet, gift for wife or girlfriend, anatomical heart
Enameled skull necklace #5 with glass eye, skully statement jewelry, goth gift for man or woman
Marina on May 4, 20225 out of 5 stars
When my mother’s Guinea pigs passed away, I ordered her a memorial necklace. Now every time she loses a fur baby, I only order from here to add to the necklace. The quality is incredible and well priced. She loves it and it is near and dear to her heart. Thank you for making such a gift possible.
lishadaigle on Jan 13, 20225 out of 5 stars
Cherishing my petite cheetah pendant. It’s very beautifully designed. Excellent customer service and lightening fast delivery! 💛
ablazingsoul on Dec 27, 20215 out of 5 stars
Looks exactly as pictured! Good quality and came in the allotted time. I got this cheetah one and a giraffe one for my cousins! They love them.
Lindsey on May 15, 20225 out of 5 stars
So cute and dainty!
Andrea on May 13, 20225 out of 5 stars
Such a beautiful necklace! So excited to send it to my best friend/sister for her bday next month!
Kit on May 9, 20225 out of 5 stars
This charm was not around when my sister first purchased a necklace from you for me to honor my 2 dogs I have, but when my beloved cat got stuck recently, I was hoping to find you had made one to add to the necklace since the 3 together have been a set for so long. She is gone now, but I love having this with the charms of her best doggy buddies
pavlu on May 6, 20225 out of 5 stars
perfect size..I was afraid it might be too big but it wasn't..so very cute
jnue on Apr 28, 20225 out of 5 stars
Excellent quality, perfect weight and the shipping was crazy fast! I absolutely am in love with this piece!
Truly handmade silver jewelry
I come from a long line of crafty women, so making things is in my genes. I went to art school but didn't take any jewelry classes until after I graduated. Almost immediately I knew I had found my medium. I learned fabricating and casting, and enjoyed it so much that I got a job at a small company that made cast silver jewelry. That led to 17 years in the industry, working for 3 different companies, doing production casting work and eventually designing traditionally fabricated jewelry.
Somewhere along the way I stopped doing my own work. I had heard about precious metal clay and always wanted to try it, so when I saw a workshop being offered nearby in 2007 I signed up for it.
Much like the first jewelry classes I took, I felt like I had found my medium, and within a couple of months I had set up a little studio in my living room and Lulu Bug Jewelry was born!
PMC was developed in Japan and is composed of very fine particles of silver - much of it reclaimed and recycled, from a large variety of sources - in an organic, clay like binder. After I form the piece, it's fired in kiln at 1650 degrees for 2 hours. The binder burns off and the particles fuse, forming a pure silver object, also known as .999 fine silver. It's quite magical! The majority of my pieces are made with fine silver PMC.
All the illustrations you see on my pieces were done by me so you won't find them anywhere else. I even make the tools needed to impress the images into the silver! I've come full circle these days and am having a very small number of designs cast in .925 sterling silver. I create the original and do the finishing, including concrete inlay, on these pieces. I've gone back to fabricating too, and really enjoy creating pieces from sterling silver sheet and wire that has been formed and soldered.
It feels like all my years of experience have finally come together. In June of 2009 I quit my full time design job and have been self employed ever since. I enjoy creating pieces that I hope will be meaningful, evoke a memory or serve as a talisman to those who wear it.
I also own and run the business end of things at Raw Art Letterpress here on Etsy.
Owner, Maker, Designer, And Everything Else!
I run the show here at Lulu Bug Jewelry. Everything is designed and produced by me in my northern California studio.
Marketer And Shop Support
Colette helps with marketing, SEO and the technical aspects of running my shop.
Chaser Of Balls And Chewer Of Things
Lil' Debbie (who's not so little anymore) loves chasing balls and going on hikes. She reminds me when it's time to take a break and get some exercise!
A small jewelry casting shop
CA, United States
A small number of my designs are made using traditional lost wax casting. I make the original design, send it to my caster, and then do all the finishing on the sterling silver cast pieces.
Please check the item description for dimensions of the piece. Most of my work is quite small so it''s very hard to judge the size when it appears much larger than life on your screen. If you have any questions, please contact me through the Etsy email system.
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
Returns and exchange details
SHIPPING OUTSIDE THE USA: VAT, GST and other fees are NOT included in the price. Orders sent outside the US go via 1st class mail. Typical delivery time is 2-3 weeks but it may take longer. Your government may impose fees or taxes at the time of delivery, these are the sole responsibility of the buyer. I put the price paid on the customs form and include an invoice in the package and will not mark "gift" on the customs form, even if "this is a gift" has been selected as this is illegal.
SHIPPING TO THE UK: You will likely be charged 20% VAT and £8 handling by Royal Mail upon delivery. These taxes are the buyers responsibility and are out of my control. This link will explain the delivery procedure: http://www.royalmail.com/personal/help-and-support/Ive-received-a-card-asking-for-a-payment
Additional policies and FAQs
Why I need your information and how I use it
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
* as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
* when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
* if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
* Etsy. I share information with Etsy as necessary to provide you my services and comply with my obligations under both the Etsy Seller
* Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
* Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
* Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
* Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
* Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
* Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
* Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to contact me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Susan Urquhart, am the data controller of your personal information for transactions through Etsy only. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at sue [!at] lulubugjewelry.com.
Frequently asked questions
SHIPPING WITHIN THE USA
USA orders are shipped USPS first class, unless you upgrade to priority mail. You'll receive an email with the tracking number when I print your shipping label. Delivery time is NOT guaranteed, with either first class or with priority mail, so I'm unable to guarantee a delivery date. Please note that the delivery date given by the USPS is an estimate only.
SHIPPING OUTSIDE THE USA
- VAT, GST and other local fees are NOT included in the listing price and must be paid upon delivery by the buyer, and are the sole responsibility of the buyer. Etsy has put this misleading language in my listings and I'm unable to remove it. I apologize for any confusion this may cause.
- Orders shipped outside the USA are sent first class mail. Typical delivery time is 2-3 weeks, but it can take longer.
- Your government may impose import fees, taxes, or duties at the time of delivery. These are the sole responsibility of the buyer. For more information you should contact your postal service. I put the price paid on the customs form and include an invoice in the package as is required by law.
SHIPPING TO THE UK
- VAT is NOT included in the listing price. Etsy has put this misleading language in my listings and I'm unable to remove it. I apologize for any confusion this may cause.
- Orders shipping to the UK will likely be charged 20% VAT and £8 handling by Royal Mail upon delivery. These costs are the buyers responsibility and are out of my control. They are not included in the listing or shipping cost. This link will explain the delivery procedure: http://www.royalmail.com/personal/help-and-support/Ive-received-a-card-asking-for-a-payment
Is VAT or GST included in the listing price?
I am in the US so VAT, GST and other local fees, taxes and duties are not in the listing price and must be paid by the buyer upon delivery. Etsy has introduced language into my listings that is misleading and implies that VAT, GST or other taxes are included in the price, but it they are not. My apologies for the confusion this may have caused. I am unable to remove it. California residents will have sales tax added at checkout.
HOLIDAY ORDERS: I ship Monday through Friday. Current turnaround time is 1-2 days after ordering, except for customized pieces which may take longer. USPS does NOT guarantee a delivery date so I am unable to do so too. Orders shipping outside the US will not arrive in time for Christmas at this point.