Wild illustration for wild folks
I’ve always had a massive appreciation for the ocean, the way it is constantly changing, adorning our coastlines with wildlife and unimaginable beauty and I feel the organic textures and lines of my work reflect this. Drawing for me, is a way to express my inner child without getting weird looks.
I draw a lot of inspiration from my time on the West Coast of the United States, traveling with my love, dancing through redwoods, dipping in creeks and leaping into glistening turquoise pools of fresh mountain water. It's hard to beat the feeling of crisp clean spring water on your naked body, with only critters and creaking trees as witness.
Around the web
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)