Announcement Made by Cate is taking a break. Thanks for your support, and please check back soon!
Made by Cate is taking a break. Thanks for your support, and please check back soon!
After selecting the materials, I combine colors and textures in fresh and unique ways. The resulting bags are fabulous, if I do say so myself. I cut each piece individually, sort the scraps for re-use, and sew each piece myself on a very serious compound feed industrial sewing machine.
Accepted payment methods
* Any customs fees, duties, or tariffs are the responsibility of the buyer.
* Shipping costs are not refundable.
Refunds and Exchanges
* Returns and exchanges are handled on a case-by-case basis.
* All Returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee excluding actual shipping costs.
* Shipping costs for items being returned are the responsibility of the buyer.
* If you have a problem with your order, any problem at all, please let me know before leaving neutral or negative feedback. If I don't know about the problem, I can't make you happy.
*I generally wait up to 30 days before leaving feedback to ensure your satisfaction.
I promise to treat you in a professional and courteous manner - I ask the same in return. If you have a problem with an order, please let me know what would resolve the problem to your satisfaction. If your purchase is not working out for whatever reason, I will do my best to remedy the situation.
By purchasing any item from this shop, you agree that liability for any damages resulting from use or possession of the item is limited to the replacement cost of the purchased item - e.g. if your pet (heaven forbid) ate your handbag and choked, my liability is limited to the value of the handbag.
Additional policies and FAQs
Each bag has an average of 100 thread ends (4 for each seam). Occasionally, a thread end may emerge from the leather. You can simply cut it off without worry - all seams are securely bartacked.