makoccino is taking a short break
Laura on Dec 23, 20145 out of 5 stars
This took about a month to get here, but was well worth the wait. It's a very lovely piece.
alexandervanrompuy on May 9, 20145 out of 5 stars
beautiful product, was an excellent gift. Quick and timely delivery!
BlackTulip111 on Feb 28, 20145 out of 5 stars
Stunning, it made a great gift :)
BlackTulip111 on Feb 28, 20145 out of 5 stars
I absolutely loved my locket! It is beautiful, I will surely be buying from this shop again :)
amydesignscouk on Feb 26, 20145 out of 5 stars
Beautiful necklace - thank you Mako!
Henriette on Feb 1, 20145 out of 5 stars
Just love this little watch. It arrived really quickly and the service was superb! Can definitely recommend this Etsy shop.
Anonymous on Aug 19, 20135 out of 5 stars
Mako was so helpful with this custom order and sent me several pictures with progress and making sure the lockets were perfect. They also arrived very quickly in the mail and were a huge hit as gifts! I had a very positive experience!
Anonymous on Jul 17, 20135 out of 5 stars
Love the necklace it was slightly damaged in shipping but just gives it character! Thank you!
Anonymous on Jun 14, 20135 out of 5 stars
beautiful necklace :) really good communication and such a lovely artist
Anonymous on May 22, 20135 out of 5 stars
Delivery took a little longer than expected, but that's on the postal service. Really nice locket and she was quick to respond to any questions I had.
I’m glad you’re visiting my shop!
• You will find a lot of different necklaces, earrings, rings, charms, cell phone straps and much more here!
• My goal is to create affordable, unique and original jewellery. I also provide excellent custom service so don't be shy to contact me any time!
• Please feel free to convo me if you have something specific in mind, or see something in my sold-list that you like.
• I'll do my very best to make your buying experience here to a great one!
Look around and have fun!
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
After an order is placed, you have 3 days for the payment. After that I will send you your purchase right away!
• Please make sure your Etsy address is correct during the checkout. I will send your package to this address and not the Paypal one! So it is your responsibility to make sure your address is correct.
• If you want me to ship it to another address, please mention it clearly in ~message to seller~ when checking out!
• I offer international shipping but the buyer is responsible for any additional fees that may be charged at customs. I cannot be responsible for the item after it is shipped, but if you don't receive it, please let me know!
~ Terms & Delivery time ~
Original hand painted items are made to order. It takes up to 3 days for your items to be finished.
Orders are mailed within 1 day after the items are ready for shipping!
Usually delivery takes about 7 business days but it can always differ:
• USA & Canda: 3-5 Days
• South America: 6-15 Days
• Europe: 2-7 Days
• Australia: 4-7 Days
• Japan: 3-4 Days
• Rest of World: 6-11 Days
~ Shipping method ~
• Your package will be send via international priority airmal from Koblenz, Germany. This means it has no insurance and no tracking nummber.
• Please understand that I cannot control the Postal Service so I cannot be responsible for lost, delayed, misdelivered, or undeliverable items, or packages damages in transit. If you would like insurance or another kind of shipping, let me know before purchasing and I will adjust the price.
• Shipping costs consists of shipping, handling and packaging costs.
• I deliver the package in an air cushion envelope that consists out of recycling paper!
• It is also nicely wrapped and perfect as a gift! Please contact me, if you want me to send your item to your ''presentee'' so I can add some extra things in the package and make it more special!
Additional policies and FAQs
• Please just send me a message with the details of your request and the price you are hoping for, and we will work out a price and your perfect custom order!
• Please remember: All pieces are created by hand, so no two items are identical. That's the beauty of the product!
Since my original hand painted items are all original they will not always look the same as in the picture.
And please note: real colours may differ slightly from their appearance on your display.
• If you still feel there’s a question I didn’t answer, please feel free to contact me! Also don’t be shy if you’d like to request custom items! I’m pretty spontaneous and I bet we can find a solution to your wish.
• Everything I sell is from a SMOKE FREE HOUSE.
So have a cup of coffee or your favourite tea and enjoy your stay! I hope (and I’m almost sure) you will find something you like!
“A thing of beauty is a joy forever; its loveliness increases; it will never pass into nothingness”
~ John Keats