Laura on Dec 23, 2014
This took about a month to get here, but was well worth the wait. It's a very lovely piece.
alexandervanrompuy on May 9, 2014
beautiful product, was an excellent gift. Quick and timely delivery!
BlackTulip111 on Feb 28, 2014
Stunning, it made a great gift :)
I’m glad you’re visiting my shop!
• You will find a lot of different necklaces, earrings, rings, charms, cell phone straps and much more here!
• My goal is to create affordable, unique and original jewellery. I also provide excellent custom service so don't be shy to contact me any time!
• Please feel free to convo me if you have something specific in mind, or see something in my sold-list that you like.
• I'll do my very best to make your buying experience here to a great one!
Look around and have fun!
Accepted payment methods
After an order is placed, you have 3 days for the payment. After that I will send you your purchase right away!
• Please make sure your Etsy address is correct during the checkout. I will send your package to this address and not the Paypal one! So it is your responsibility to make sure your address is correct.
• If you want me to ship it to another address, please mention it clearly in ~message to seller~ when checking out!
• I offer international shipping but the buyer is responsible for any additional fees that may be charged at customs. I cannot be responsible for the item after it is shipped, but if you don't receive it, please let me know!
~ Terms & Delivery time ~
Original hand painted items are made to order. It takes up to 3 days for your items to be finished.
Orders are mailed within 1 day after the items are ready for shipping!
Usually delivery takes about 7 business days but it can always differ:
• USA & Canda: 3-5 Days
• South America: 6-15 Days
• Europe: 2-7 Days
• Australia: 4-7 Days
• Japan: 3-4 Days
• Rest of World: 6-11 Days
~ Shipping method ~
• Your package will be send via international priority airmal from Koblenz, Germany. This means it has no insurance and no tracking nummber.
• Please understand that I cannot control the Postal Service so I cannot be responsible for lost, delayed, misdelivered, or undeliverable items, or packages damages in transit. If you would like insurance or another kind of shipping, let me know before purchasing and I will adjust the price.
• Shipping costs consists of shipping, handling and packaging costs.
• I deliver the package in an air cushion envelope that consists out of recycling paper!
• It is also nicely wrapped and perfect as a gift! Please contact me, if you want me to send your item to your ''presentee'' so I can add some extra things in the package and make it more special!
Refunds and Exchanges
• Please be lovingly careful with your original hand painted jewellery. Avoid wearing your necklace in extreme temperatures or extrem humidity. Although the resin is water resistant it is not 100% waterproof and may scratch on sharp objects. So please don't wear it in the shower!
• Your satisfaction is very important to me so if you are not satisfied with your item, please contact me before leaving a feedback. There is always a solution.
• To make sure that you are happy with your purchase, I offer exchanges or refunds within 7 days of your receipt of the item. If for some reason you need to cancel an order before it has been sent to you, I will make sure that you get a full refund. But I cannot refund the cost of shipping if your purchase has already been shipped.
Additional policies and FAQs
• Please just send me a message with the details of your request and the price you are hoping for, and we will work out a price and your perfect custom order!
• Please remember: All pieces are created by hand, so no two items are identical. That's the beauty of the product!
Since my original hand painted items are all original they will not always look the same as in the picture.
And please note: real colours may differ slightly from their appearance on your display.
• If you still feel there’s a question I didn’t answer, please feel free to contact me! Also don’t be shy if you’d like to request custom items! I’m pretty spontaneous and I bet we can find a solution to your wish.
• Everything I sell is from a SMOKE FREE HOUSE.
So have a cup of coffee or your favourite tea and enjoy your stay! I hope (and I’m almost sure) you will find something you like!
“A thing of beauty is a joy forever; its loveliness increases; it will never pass into nothingness”
~ John Keats