nodsu on Jun 16, 2016
Excellent customer service and perfect color for my project. Thank you so much. Love the cute magnet, too.
deserthomemaker on Jun 24, 2015
This fiber is so soft! The colors are true to the picture, and this was shipped so quickly. An awesome bonus: the fiber tag has space for filling in the finished yarn information. Great prices, too. I will definitely purchase from this seller again.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
If you don't have a PayPal account, no worries. There is a link on the PayPal page that allows you to pay with any major credit card without signing into PayPal. AND we accept credit cards now!
1. Weight of the item plus 1/2 ounce for packing materials
2. First Class postage rate for Large phoofy envelope
3. Add Delivery Confirmation
If shipping international Delivery Confirmation is substituted with Certificate of Mailing. There is a slight cost difference.
All shipping prices are calculated for East to West Coast USA shipping. We only charge for ACTUAL shipping + 50 cents for packaging (for fiber 8 oz or less). If the shipping turns out to be less because your shipping address is closer, we will refund the difference.
If you buy more than one item we will refund what you were charged for shipping minus actual shipping charges if we can fit it all into one package.
For fiber shipped in non-USPS Flat Rate boxes we try to reuse clean cardboard boxes so we will not charge you for packing materials, only ACTUAL shipping.
We ship via USPS unless you ask for a different carrier.
How we pack our fiber:
--- Yarn, Roving, Washed Fiber up to 8 oz ---
1. We put the fiber in a plastic bag w/twist tie
2. That goes in a Poly shipping bag of an appropriate size for the fiber
3. Add copy of invoice and business card.
--> This shipping material adds about 1/2 ounce to the weight of the package.
--- Raw or Washed Fiber over 8 ounces ---
1. We put the fiber in a large clear plastic bag and vacuum it so the bag is as small as it can get, and close it with a twist tie.
2. Depending on the amount of fiber, we may choose to ship via USPS Flat Rate boxes to get shipping costs down - if we can fit it in one of those boxes (vacuumed).
3. If another type of box is used, the weight of the box will be added to the weight of the fiber.
--> Vacuum packing the fiber does not alter the phoofy-ness of the fiber. It will reclaim air once the package is opened.
Questions? Just ask. We're happy to help.